Wedding-Tommy Lee

Child hood best friends progressed into something much more between me and Tommy. My brother warned me to stay away and not become anything more than friends. Yet here I am walking down an aisle hanging of my fathers arm wearing my dream dress all to meet the love of my life at the end of the line.

The first time I met Tommy was when I was 2 I was playing outside with my brother Nikki when the neighbours walked over with there 4 year old son. Tommy and nikki were already good friends from kindergarten but this was my 3rd maybe 4th time meeting him. His poofy brown hair, gorgeous tan skin, bright brown eyes and a big goofy smile.

In the summer of 79' was when I lost my first kiss, and yes it was to Tommy. I guess it was safe to say Tommy had taken everything down to my first kiss all the way to my virginity.

Whilst walking down the aisle memories flooded back to me, the time we missed our flight, our first fight, telling nikki. They were all special memories because they were spent with the person who managed to tame the great Sophie Sixx's heart.

Finally, we made it to end of the aisle and my dad put my hand in Tommy's and kissed my temple then walked over to my mom. "We are gathered here today to witness the marriage between Sophie Amber Sixx and Tommy Lee. Tommy please repeat after me." "I Tommy, take you Sophie to have and to hold, to love and to cherish for richer for poorer in sickness and in health." I couldn't remove the grin off my face as he said those words. "Now Sophie please repeat after me." "I Sophie, take you Tommy to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health I love you." I said tears streaming down my face. "May we have the rings please." Nikki walked up giving Tommy the ring for me and Vince came up giving me the ring for Tommy.

" Nikki walked up giving Tommy the ring for me and Vince came up giving me the ring for Tommy

Tomm slided the ring onto my finger above my engagement ring and I slipped his ring on his finger

Tomm slided the ring onto my finger above my engagement ring and I slipped his ring on his finger. "By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." that was all it took for Tommy to grab my face and kiss me so passionately it was amazing. People were clapping and whistling after all there were many famous rock bands who came to see the Great Tommy Lee be tied down. As Tommy kissed me all the noise drowned out and all I could sense and hear was Tommy. It was in this moment i properly realised Tommy was my rock, my heart and my everything. Despite anything that will happen in the future i will always love this man named Tommy Lee.