Love hurts-Tommy Lee

For Dreamy_NikkiSixx I hope this is okkkkk

Y/n POV
The clock struck 2am where the hell was this man. He was either in the recording studio or at some bar getting high and drunk. My personal bet was the latter but I could only hope it was the first option.

Time skippity
4am. Ok this was ridiculous now. Where the hell was that fucker? He better show up in the next half hour. I got up and walked into the kitchen to get myself a drink thinking if he's out there getting drunk and high why the fuck can't I. I walked over to Tommy's stash of cocaine he has and found one of my combs and a hundred dollar bill. I rolled it into a tube cut the cocaine into 5 separate lines un-screwed my vodka chugging down half the bottle. Damn mick would be proud. I tied my hair up with a rubber band and put the dollar bill at the beginning of the first line and snorted that shit up like no body's business. Next the 2nd 3rd and 4th line went down and I came to my 5th snorting that down as well. I rubbed my nose soaking in the overly high feeling "right that's fucking it." I muttered pulling on my boots and putting a hoodie I had on top of Tommy's shirt I was wearing I grabbed my vodka bottle and grabbed my keys walking and locking the apartment door and walked to the whiskey where no doubt tommy and the boys would be.

I stormed into the bar after discarding my ciggy and vodka bottle and sure enough I saw tommy sat with the boys and a pack of groupies swarming them. I walked up to the bar and ordered a bottle of vodka swigging down it's entire contents in 1 minute Mick, who had already noticed me, shot me am impressed look I smirked and stormed up to the boys. "Ello boys fancy seeing you here." I said catching the attention of the others the groupies stared at me in disgust. "Um this is our lot I think Bon jovi are out back not that they would want a sleaze bag like you." The blond bitch said to me aka the one who was currently groping my boyfriend. "Darling remove your fucking hands from my boyfriend before I snap all your fingers individually." I seethed "Make me slag."

I reached over and grabbed her hair ripping a handful of hair extensions "YOU BITCH DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THEY COST." She screeched at me I ripped my hoodie off "I wouldn't know because all my locks aren't fucking polyester. But my bet they cost a dollar."  She lunged at me and I gripped her throat in one hand smacking her cheek with my other "Nikki dear brother hand me your fucking bottle right now." I asked in a sickly sweet voice. Not wanting to get on my bad side he handed me the bottle and I smashed it against the blond bimbos head. She swung her fists at me effectively catching me in my jaw. Around about now the whole bars attention was on us the whisperings about tommy lees girlfriend beating the shit out of a groupie had attracted attention from outside as well. The boys made no move to get involved. Even the other bands that were there including all my dear friends from Guns made no movement. "NEXT TIME YOU FLIRT WITH SOMEONES FUCKING BOYFRIEND LEARN THAT PEOPLE DON'T TEND TO ACCEPT THAT." I screamed at her. With that she dragged her fake nails down the right side of my face drawing blood I turned and spat out blood before turning back and repeatedly smacking her in the face over and over. She was putting up a fairly good fight punching my side. Still no one made a move until I put my hand into my back pocket pulling out my pocket knife "oh hun your a dead ass groupie now." But before I could sink the blade into her Tommy stood up pulling me off my drunken state thought it was one of the bitches friends so I turned and punched whoever in the face and kicked them hard. "OW WHAT THE FUCK Y/N?" Screamed an agonised Tommy. "you dumb bastard I thought you were one of the bimbos friends." I shouted. I turned around to see the bitch had passed out from the blood loss in her nose. "NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU FUCKING CAME HOME." I screamed at Tommy. I grabbed my brothers hand who was waiting for me and stormed out the bar leaving a room full of rockers and a stunned Tommy behind.

"Fuck sake Nikki what do I do?" I asked him as we sat in the taxi. "I don't know y/n. But damn you fight good." He said being a proud brother. "Yeah well I had to learn to defend myself against mums revolving wheel of drunken, abusive twats some how." I muttered "And for that I salute you." He said as we fell into a comfortable silence as we pulled up to his house. I stumbled into the house and walked into the kitchen and got myself a bottle of water. "Come on y/n/n let's sort out your battle wounds." He chuckled and led me upstairs to the bathroom. I sat up on the counter as he went into the cupboard pulling out shit to clean my cuts and bruises.

He placed the final band aid over my last cut and placed a kiss to my forehead and pulling me into a hug. Nikkis hugs were amazing. He reserved the really good hugs for me seeing as I was his only real family. He lifted me off the counter and we walked back downstairs onto the sofa and he pulled me into his arms placing a movie on the big tv for us to watch he placed a big blanket over us and soon enough I fell asleep. I faintly remember the doorbell going off and Nikki talking to someone before closing the door and coming back over to me picking me up and placing me in the bed before getting in himself just like old times where we would have to share a room because our mum wouldn't let me have my own.

The next morning I woke up to hear chatter going on downstairs. I stretched my sore and achey bones from the previous night with the blond groupie in the bar and rolled over to go downstairs. I didn't acknowledge Nikki or whoever he was with I just walked over straight to the cupboard pulling out a mug and pouring coffee into it then walking to the fridge getting a bottle of jack and pouring some of that in there. I stirred it and walked over to the living room. "Morning Nik." I mumbled as I sipped my drink. "What no morning Tommy either." My boyfriends voice called out. "Watch it fucker your still an ass whole for last night." I said. "I'm the ass whole look at my cheek." He said pointing to a large blacky purple bruise. "Look at my face fucker. And my side." I said pulling up Tommy's shirt pointing to my giant bruise as well as pointing to the scratches and black eye. He sighed walking over to me pulling me into his chest. "I'm sorry I'm never home. That I'm always out with the boys." He whispered in my ear. "It's ok." I whispered back.

"Also have fun with my cocaine stash last night?" He said out loud making my eyes go as wide as saucers. "Shit did I not clear it up." I said he shook his head "Five lines and an empty bottle of vodka seems you had your own party." He laughed "Fuck off." I said "Love ya really mini sixx." He said pulling me into his arms again "Love ya to." I whispered into his chest

Well u wanted to hurt tommy 😂 I had no clue what to do so I just did this hope it's ok lol enjoyyyyy