Sober- Mick Mars

For -dyermakerr
Mick PoV
So. Nikki made the wisest decision I've heard him come up with yet. The band was gonna get sober. Saying that I wasn't as bad as the others mainly because of my wife but wife or not I was still an alcoholic. A few years back Sophie went into rehab with her brother Nikki because they were both high of cocaine and any other substance that fucked you up one way or another. Sophie got better after almost dying but Nikki only got worse after ignoring every warning we put by him. He shot up night and day so much so I wouldn't allow him near his niece because he was far to grumpy and high to be near his sisters kid. It was unfortunate because before all the drugs they were as close as could be but then he went and fucked it up.

Luckily before she ended up killing her self Sophie realised that she would fuck up not only my life but her daughters life so she tried her hardest to quit. In which she succeeded in doing.

The day Nikki died momentarily was the worst. I was watching tv with Sophie and darkness our 7 year old daughter flicking aimlessly through channels before I settled on the news. "Reporters have confirmed Nikki sixx bassist of  Mötley Crüe has died due to a heroin overdose." As soon as those words were said my wife let a blood curdling scream while darkness sat there with waterfalls of tears flowing down her pale cheeks. At that moment the door burst open and in walked Tommy he to was crying his eyes out. I finally found my voice "T-tommy take darkness and go upstairs." He nodded picking her up and walking towards the stairs.

"Sophie?" I asked using my thumbs to brush away her tears only for more to follow the ones I tried to sweep away. "He's gone." She whispered. Then all of a sudden the reporters voice said "And it seems nothing not even a serious heroin addiction can kill this bassist. Intell says Nikki sixx is still alive fans. And is currently being taken to the hospital."

"Hospital. Now" she said grabbing her jacket and grabbing her bike keys "See ya there." She said as she slammed the house door shut and drove away. I called tommy and darkness down and we got into my car driving to the hospital.

As I said that day was officially the worst I'm pretty sure darkness still has nightmares of her mommy's screams. I mean even I still do it was horrifying. He finally got clean though and for that I allowed him near his niece again they were both over the moon when they got to see each other again. The new record was brilliant with us all being sober but of course vince fucked up because he found out tommy had a drink in which Nikki replied that everyone makes mistakes so vince stormed off taking a shot to the apparent 'no fun tour' which is pretty true if you looked back to our tours back when we first got a record deal the drugs,sex and alcohol is what we thrived off of to make our music.

In the end Mötley Crüe fell apart. Skylar, Vince's daughter, died from cancer. Tommy cheating on heather. To be honest I didn't even know what happened to us. But I guess the saying 'time heals everything' is true we found vince in a bar after skylar died and we all made amends and finally the crue was back. We gave up on the drugs but not the alcohol it was impossible to keep us away from the jack and vodka. Sophie helped coach us through getting sober and reforming the Crüe  and we all owed her everything.

I hope this was ok 🙂 I kinda went off on a whim explaining the overdose and everything but it kinda turned out to be what u requested lol but hey hoe enjoyyyyyy