The Wrong Type Of Flower-Vince Neil

Vince POV
She was gone. Dead. Vanished. My sweet baby left the world when she was 5 all because of that stupid fucking flower. My baby skylar. I stood there with my wife Sophie as she cried into my arms and all I could do was stand and stare at my pale angel.

My band was falling apart, I spent more time in a bar than with my wife and now skylar was dead. What the actual hell did i do to deserve this fucking shit. 

The doctors came in to remove her body. Sophie placed a shaky kiss to her forehead and tucked a strand of her honey blonde hair behind her cold ear. They wheeled her out after covering her small body with a sheet and took her to a van that would deliver her to the funeral home. I grabbed Sophie hopped into our car and drove to the bar i'd been visiting ever since we found out about skylars cancer. We got out walked into the bar and sat down ordering a bottle of vodka and jack. Sophie uncapped the vodka swigging down half the bottle and me doing the same with my jack when Tommy, Nikki and Mick walked in. Sophie, being Tommy's sister, must have messaged him. She ran up and jumped into Tommy's awaiting arms and cried into his messy mane of hair while the other two boys came and sat down either side of me ordering  2 bottles of jack themselves and a bottle of vodka. Tommy came over grabbing his and Sophie's bottles "I'm taking her home to see Mum and Dad and Athena. God knows she needs to see her mum right now." He said and we all nodded and i left walking out to see Sophie. "I'll get Tom to drop me off home later." She said hiccuping. I just nodded kissing her and whiping away a few fresh tears. 

Time skip brought to you by Tommy's smile

It was around 9 when T-bone dropped Sophie home I opened the door and they both stood there Tommy with a light smile on his face and her with tear marks down her face. She walked into the house watching as tommy drove off back to his and nikki's shared apartment. I scooped her up making her giggle and dumped her on our bed lying down myself beside her she removed her clothes and slipped on one of my tshirts while i did the same leaving me in my boxers. "I love you" i whispered into her ear "I love you too" and with that we fell asleep in each others embrace.

Fucking shit sorry this took me so long -_- but hey hoe its here now lol. for  @iloverhisapp once again sorry.

ENJOYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! stay safe as well people stay tf inside. Hope yall r well