Panic attack- Nikki Sixx

For EmilieTurpin1 enjoy 🙃

Emilie POV
I was shy. I hid away from the world. I had panic attacks day and night. I hated everything. Until Nikki came into my life. He made me feel special, loved and cared for. But being his girlfriend brought me into the eyes of the public and cameras. The boys and Nikki always did there best to keep me out of the cameras eyes knowing how much I hated it. It was the only downside of being Nikki's girlfriend.

One night as we left the venue from their where they had just finished there concert opening for Ozzy I was holding nikkis hand with a vice like grip while clutching Tommy's arm on my opposite side the crowd swarmed us like angry bees. The boys could sense I was on the verge of having a panic attack Mick stood in front of us and Vince behind while Nikki and Tommy were either side of me holding my arm and hand. Soon security guards directed the fans away so it was just us crossing the parking lot towards the tour bus a group of blonde girls were standing around the bus obviously waiting for the boys. There was one girl taller than all of them. Prettier than all of them. When she looked over along with the rest of the girls a scowl set on her face when she saw me hanging off Nikki's and Tommy's arms pale as a ghost with my oversized black hoodie with the hood pulled up. The other girls seemed to snap into full groupie mode walking over to us. Disgust filled there eyes when they realised all the boys attention was on me.

"Oi this is our lot luv go find another band." The leader said to me staring me dead in the eye. Her eyes were a cold blue whereas mine as Nikki liked to say were like pools of melted chocolate. "I'm not a groupie." I whispered shakily the essence of my previous panic attack arising again "Don't think anyone would want you any way even if you were one." She said maliciously this caused Nikki to growl "I want her seeing as she is my girlfriend." He called out the girls looked shocked but the blonde one up front was more shocked it was clear she wanted Nikki. "B-but she's ugly." She explained screeching. I held onto Nikki and tommy tighter as tears began to fall down my face "Aw look the baby is crying." She said laughing with the rest of the girls. I hastily wiped my face "Go away you filthy bleach blonde groupie." I growled silently at her with this she stormed over slapping me hard across the face her nails catching me along the way leaving a large red slit with little prickles of blood oozing. My head snapped back from the force of the blow. Gasps were heard all around. I lifted my leather clad leg with my spiky boots and slammed into her abdomen at full force. Once she regained her breath she jumped on top of me punching me I could feel blood pouring from my nose she kept punching me in my side, face. Once I cried out in pain the boys snapped into immediate action by yanking the crazed groupie off my body Mick told them all to go I just laid down not moving the only movement was the gentle shakes my body gave because I was crying. I was having a panic attack my breathing came out as short puffs, I was shaking all over, and tears poured silently out my bloody eyes.

Nikki came over to me picking me up bridle style in his arms carrying me towards the bus the rest of the boys following close behind. I huddled into Nikki's chest my tears soaking through his plain white cotton T-shirt he had changed into after the show. "There there it's ok em." He whispered trying to soothe me out of a panic attack. He carried me down to our room at the back and into the bathroom. He set me down on the counter while going back to the front of the bus grabbing the first aid kid off of Tommy before returning back to me.

He took out a bottle of some kind of liquid and some cotton balls as well as a few band aids. He dipped the cotton balls into the brown liquid rubbing it gently across my cuts and bruises effectively cleaning them and preventing an infection. Once all my cuts were cleaned he removed the sticky tabs on the band aid and placed it gently over each cut before smoothing it down and placing a kiss over each one. He was so sweet when it came to me, he may be part of the worlds most notorious band or a terror twin or a druggie alcohol obsessed leather clad rocker but he was every type of sweet imaginable when it came to me.

Just one look from his piercing green eyes was enough to make me feel safe. He was my safe haven and I never wanted to let him go

Jesus bloody Christ this took me forever. I hope u enjoy this. I hve been going through some things regarding my mental health which isn't in the best state at them moment and for some bloody reason I connected so well with this chapter due to the panic attacks and having that one person who I could think of and immediately I would calm down. I also came out as non binary today so that's another interesting aspect but like I said hope u enjoy and I'll try and work on the other 4 requests I've got lmao 🤟🏼 peace out