Cherry Pie -Mick Mars

Ahh finally she updates and finds the will to write something. Enjoy ;)

Darby POV 

I was a leather girl. You wouldn't catch me dead in a dress or something that showed off my legs except a pair of shorts or a swimming costume. Maybe that's why Mick fell in love with me because i wasn't some cheap whore who wore close to nothing. I especially wasn't one of the girls who flashed their tits at one of the boys concerts. 

It wasn't because I'm not beautiful or didn't look like an anorexic model. I just didn't run around flashing my plastic double D's like the other girls. I was curvy in the right places, a decent sized ass and an average C cup with no plastic involved. The only thing particularly odd about me was my eyes one baby blue eye and one bright emerald green eye. 

That day i was out shopping because being on the road for over two months i had already run out of clothes, not that i wore anything that different apart from a different band tee and a pair of leather pants, and i saw in a shop window a picture of three models clad in 3 different coloured latex dresses because apparently they were in fashion now. 

Every day it seems the boys get a bigger audience at every show they play which meant the amount of groupies increase. I see how they dress and how it makes Nikki,Vince and Tommy get an almost instant hard on and i guess i want Mick to react like that when he see's me. 

So i walked into the shop and found a red latex dress in my size along with a pair of black stillettos. I paid for both items and immediatley made my way back to the hotel to spend the next two hours making myself look a bit nicer. 

I hopped into the shower after placing a warrant record on turning it up to full volume. Just as 'I saw Red' came to a finish i had already rinsed my hair free of my cherry shampoo and conditioner. I wrapped myself up in one of the fluffy bath robes the hotel provided and stepped into the room i was sharing with Mick. 

I blow dried and straightened my long, black hair, put a bit of blush,mascara and eye shadow on and painted my lips a deep cherry red colour. I finally managed to pull on the dress and despite it being tight as hell hugged my curvy figure perfectly. I slipped on my heels and put on a black choker and a pair of black diamond earrings and squirted a bit of cherry perfume i had bought a couple of months back. I grabbed my red clutch and walked out the room locking the door and walked down into the lobby where a sleek black limosuine pulled up ready to take me to the venue. I hopped in (with hardly any difficulty despite the dress) and took the time to make sure i looked perfect and started to imagine the look on my boyfriends face. 

Time Skip 

we pulled up to the venue about 15 minutes later and the valet man opened my door and offered a hand for me to get out which i took and then thanked him as i turned to leave. I walked up the stairs that led into the venues lobby and walked down the hallway to where the boys were grouped probably getting high before the show. 

I slowly knocked on the door and was met by Tommy yelling out "Come in!" so i opened the door and walked in only to be met with 4 slacked jaws i smirked at this reaction and decided to tease them "What's up?" i asked innocently "D-darby? Is that you?" Nikki stuttered out "Yeah couldn't you tell?" all four of them shook their heads and i could see Mick growing unconfortable. "Mick honey you okay?" I asked sweetly which was met by him standing up and grabbing my arm and for him to walk into his own dressing room with me in tow. 

"Girl your so gonna get it" He whispered in my ear sending chills down my spine "Gowan then Mr Mars show me what you can do" I whispered seducively in his ear 

MWAHAHHAHAHAH the end. Pt 2 maybe idk lemme know 

hope ya enjoyed :)