Still in Love...

NATALIE'S POV:

"Two tickets for Chef please." Derek and I were going on a movie date. We walked into the theater and sat towards the back of the theater. Once the movie started, Derek grabbed my hand. His hand was so soft and warm. I wondered if he could feel my hand sweating.

"Natalie." Derek leaned over and whispered in my ear. I turned toward him and was rewarded with a kiss. The first couple of kisses were sweet. His tongue brushed mine and the kisses became a hot make-out session. Derek let go of my hand and pressed his hand to my lower back, drawing me closer. I slipped my hands under his shirt and explored his back. He felt so strong and sure. Someone coughed behind us, bringing us back to reality.

"Do you want some more popcorn?" Derek asked gesturing to the popcorn that had been spilled on the floor.

"Yes please." I blushed. I must have knocked the popcorn over when I reached over to slip my hands under his shirt. I settled into my chair and turned my attention to the movie. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up.

"It's all your fault!" Candice was standing over me. She had obviously been crying. I could have tell because she was trying so hard not to show me her tears.

"What do you mean?"

"He's still in love with you, moron. He saw you and the British guy making out and then broke up with me!" I was stunned. I had finally understood who Candice was talking about. Alex.

"He cheated," I whispered. "He is not still in love with me."

"Really, then how come when I asked him if it was you he was silent?" Candice was crying again. "Fine, you can be oblivious all you want. I don't care anymore!" Candice stalked out of the theater and slammed the door. She was lying, right? I mean Candice is known for her dramatic and fake outburst. I couldn't wait for school (note the sarcasm)!

______________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, I HAD A SEVERE CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK TOWARDS THE END.

DON'T BE SILENT, COMMENT, LIKE, AND VOTE!

LOVE YOU MORE THAN CHOCOLATE!