Lovers Again

ALEX'S POV:

As I pressed my lips to Natalie's the whole world disappeared. She made me feel special and I loved her with all my heart. She thought that I was settling for her, but that wasn't true. Natalie had always underestimated how amazing she was. God. I loved this girl so much it scared me what I would do for her.

She pressed her lips harder against mine and I pressed my hands to the small of her back. She tangled her hands through my hair and pulled me closer. Natalie moaned as I picked her up and laid her on the desk. Her brown eyes stared up at me lovingly and my hunger for her grew with each kiss. I shrugged off my suit jacket and Natalie started unbuttoning my shirt. She shimmed out of her shirt and threw it behind us, not breaking our kiss. As my tongue brushed against hers she took a sharp intake of breath and clung to me tighter. Suddenly someone knocked on the classroom door and we flew apart. Natalie reached for her shirt and I re-buttoned mine.

"Come in," Natalie said. Her hair was tangled and her lipstick was smudged all over. I was pretty sure that I had lipstick all over me too. Finally, Brittany walked in with a smug look on her face.

"So, how was it?" Brittany asked Natalie. Natalie turned towards me, blushing.

"Fine, uh do you want to go eat?" Natalie asked me. I nodded.

"I'm starving!" I exclaimed walking towards the door.

"Boys are always starving." Brittany said smiling. I walked up behind Natalie.

"Starving for you," I whispered in her ear. Natalie blushed and I kissed her cheek. I sauntered out the door and walked out of the school.