𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟏.

***

"Nigga lets go." I heard from the other side of my room door. I laid back down and closed my eyes.

A few minutes of sleep wouldn't hurt.

That's what I thought before someone started banging on my door.

"King, wake yo' black ass up!" I heard my mama yell. I stood up quickly found me some clothes.

I heard my door open and my homie Quan walked in. He smirked playfully while making his way to my bed.

"Ion like niggas that snitch." I said putting my chain on. He laid back and took his phone out of his pocket.

"Nigga you told me to be here at ten and yo' ass ain't even up yet."

"Well I am now."

"Obviously punk." He said shoving me and running out the room.

I rolled my eyes and sprayed a little cologne on. I grabbed my wallet and other things I needed and made my way downstairs.

I seen my momma sitting at the island scrolling down on her phone.

"Whatchu' doing lil lady?" I asked coming around to kiss her on the cheek.

She smiled and sat her phone down. "Tryna get your stubborn grandmother out the house today."

"What y'all doing today?" I asked grabbing a bag of chips out the pantry.

"I wanted to take her out. You kno' I got paid yesterday."

"When you gon' quit mama? I told you I got you." I said sitting down beside her.

She smacked her lips and picked her phone back up. "Because I like working. Now I kno' you got somewhere to be."

I grabbed my empty chip bag and threw it in the trash. "Don't be tryna kick me out yo' house woman. I might stay again tonight, I forgot that bed was comfortable."

She stood up and walked me to the door. "Come whenever you like baby. Be safe out there."

I kissed her cheek one final time and made my way out the door.

***

Chapter 1

Word count: 333