𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟗.

***

"Well well well, you look good tonight." Deja said opening the door.

I did a little twirl which earned me a smack on the shoulder from Deja.

"Come on girl ya' mother been getting on my nerves all day."

"If you got something to say, say it to my face girl." My mother said pushing her out of the way.

"Hey child."

"Hey mama." I said giving her a side hug.

"Look at you all dressed up." She said standing back to take in my outfit.

"You know who I think it's for?" Deja asked.

"I think he right in the house girl." My mother responded.

I rolled my eyes and walked into the house.

"Oop we'll talk later. Somebody on they period." My mama tried to whisper.

I laughed and made my way into the living room where I thought my father would be.

"Daddy you in here?" I asked.

"Nawl King been left." Quan said standing up from the couch.

I rolled my eyes and thumped him on the head.

"Where ya' ugly friend at?"

"Neva' been ugly. Get it right bighead." He said pulling me in for a hug from behind.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in more.

"You smell good."

"You look good."

"Damn just have sex right here in the living room." Deja said while taking a seat on the couch.

I smacked my lips and pulled away.

"You must've been busy with ya' lil music career?"

"Hmm why you ask?" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

**

In the two months that I've knew King, we've me grew closer and closer with each other.

To the point where I stay over at his house, to him popping up at the studio with food or little gifts.

Even staying up on FaceTime.

But I still felt it was to early to start a relationship and he felt the same.

But at the pace we're moving will be together.

Soon.

**

"You act like you can't make time for a nigga nomo."

I grinned and rolled my eyes. "Well you know that I get drowned into work so my apologies for not showing you attention."

"I'll let it slide for now."

"Mani tell King about the guy you've been making songs about lately." My mother said coming into the living room with her wineglass.

King looked down at me with a eyebrow raised. "He atleast better look better than me."

"He most definitely is."

"Mhm, I think imma ride out now." He said.

"Where you going and why you trying to leave me?" Quan asked coming from the kitchen with a plate in his hand.

Did I mention that Quan is basically like the little brother that I've never asked for now?

"Because I'm tired of seeing yo' face all day every day. I need a break from you." King said teasingly.

"Oh well, you don't have a choice. You not leaving me with the Grinch that stole Christmas over there." He said looking over at Deja.

"If you keep this up I promise every bone in your body will be broken. Try me Quan." Deja said returning back to her phone.

"Y'all two starting already?" My dad said walking down the stairs.

I pulled away from King and made my way to him.

He pulled me into a hug and kisses my forehead. "Hey babygirl, how've you been?"

"All is well."

"That's what I like to hear princess."

"Can we go to the movie room now that the queen has introduced herself to everyone?" Quan said sitting by Deja.

"Shut up and come on." I said grabbing King's hand and leading us upstairs.

***

"Look at you, you can't even keep your eyes open." I said grinning at King.

We watched a couple of movies until Deja and Quan got hungry and went to go get snacks from Walmart.

"I'm not even sleepy. My eyes just dry, I'm trying to hydrate them."

I laughed and leaned closer to him.

"What time did you go to sleep last night? And you can't lie because it's only eight o'clock and you can't even keep your eyes open."

"I don't even kno'. I played the game late as hell with Quan though." He said rubbing his eyes.

"You should take your sleeping schedule serious." I scolded him.

"I am baby. Last night was just a off night."

I felt myself heat up at the pet name.

This man just doesn't know he has me at his finger tips.

I leaned in and pecked his lips.

He smiled as I pulled back from him.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow so cancel all ya' plans."

"Sorry I already have plans with my other man tomorrow."

"Don't let ya' mystery man get shot fucking with you." He said looking at me with all seriousness.

Just that alone was enough to make a bitch jump out of her skin.

"Mhm I'll make sure he gets the message."

***

Hey.

Would you guys like Chapters in Quan & Deja's POV?

We all know there's some chemistry between them..

What better way to find out then letting them tell it.

Word count: 867