𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟖.

***

"So how was the sex?" Deja said smirking, going into the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and took a seat at the island.

"We didn't even have sex."

She grabbed things out of the fridge, I'm guessing to make breakfast with. "Mhm you went home with him. That's all I need to know."

"What about you and Quan? He sure did walk out the house all jolly."

She stopped and turned around slowly pointing a spatula at me.

"Don't try it Normani. You DAMN well nothing happened with me and that special ed ass boy."

I held my hands up and stood up from the island. "Calm down friend."

She hummed and went back to cooking.

"So why did you leave me abandoned at a club with no ride home?" She continued.

"Girl I was drunk myself. I don't remember anything if I'm being honest with you." I said rubbing my forehead.

"Well you lucky stupid was there and called us a Uber."

"Why didn't you just call it?" I said smiling a little.

"Bitch I would've been calling you but my phone was dead." She said.

"Just forgot about all this, it's making me mad again." She said rolling her eyes.

I laughed and stood up from the island. "Whatever I'm gonna go take a shower."

"Probably to get all that sex of ya'." She tried to whisper.

I picked up the nearest thing, which was her car keys, and threw them at her.

"Bitch you are crazy!" She said.

I rolled my eyes and continued my way to my room.

***

"I see you hit that already mane." Quan said rubbing his hands together.

I looked over to him and back at the road. "The hell is you talking about boy?"

He smacked his lips and said, "Boy mama ain't raise no fool."

"You sure about that?" I said laughing to myself.

He did a little fake laugh and picked up his phone. "Whatever man just don't leave me again. I had to call a Uber bro, you know how ghetto that is?"

I laughed and pulled into my driveway. "I'm sorry brother, I won't leave you ever again."

"Apology not excepted nigga." He said getting out and making his way to the house.

I shook my head and followed his actions.

***

A short chapter?

^ The ghetto

Sorry for the delay on this book.

Turns out my older brother caught the Coronavirus, but he's doing good right now :).

Thanks for waiting patiently for a update <3

Expect more updates soon :).

Word count: 424