𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟔.

***

"Mani you gotta help me help you girl." I said lifting her up from the passenger side.

She mumbled something under her breath and wrapped her arms around my neck loosely.

"There you go." I said making my way to the front door.

I reached in my pocket for the keys but they were on the side I was holding Mani on.

"Mani can you get the keys for me please?" I asked.

She moved her hand swiftly to my pocket and pulled my keys out shaking them in my face.

I chuckled and took them from her. I put the key in and made our way into my house. I shut the door with my foot and carried her upstairs to my guest room.

I laid her on the bed gently and started to take off her clothes.

"Don't stare." She said wrapping her arms around her chest and pouting. I laughed and folded her clothes and put them on the dresser.

I went downstairs to get her some Advil and water for her hangover in the morning.

I sat in on the nightstand beside her bed and turned the lamp off.

I was about to leave out before she grabbed my arm.

"Can you sleep in here tonight?" She asked.

I nodded and got on the other side of the bed. I was gonna wait till she went to sleep to leave so I didn't bother to take my clothes off.

A couple of minutes had past and I could tell she wasn't sleep yet. "Why you not going to sleep?" I asked looking over at her.

"Just thinking about what you said early." She said looking over at me.

"What about it?"

"Nobody ever told me that before." She said. I noticed a tear sliding down her face so I pulled her into me. She quickly put her face into shirt and started crying.

I rubbed her back gently which made her sob harder.

"Shhh breath Mani, calm down." I said hopping to get her to relax. She took a couple of deep breaths and leaned back slightly.

"I'm sorry about your shirt." She said rubbing her eyes.

I waved her off. "It's all good Mani."

I slid my shirt off and tossed it on the ground.

"You got a lot of tattoos." She said staring at my chest.

"Don't look." I said mocking her from early.

She giggled and rolled her eyes. "They look good on you."

"Mhm Goodnight Mani." I said closing my eyes.

"Can we cuddle?" She asked.

I pulled her into me and she immediately wrapped her arms around my waist. She laid her head on my chest.

"Goodnight King."

***

Chapter 6.

Word Count: 452