𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟒 .

***

"King right?" The girl from earlier asked. I nodded and put my attention on her.

"Yeah, I'm not sure I got your name yet."

"Normani." She said smiling.

I thought about it for a second. "You sound familiar."

"You the Motivation girl right?" I asked.

She laughed and shook her head.

"My sister plays yo' shit all the time man." I said.

"Glad she's a fan, maybe you can let her meet me one day." She said raising a brow.

"Whenever I'm free I'll make sure of it." I said leaning back a little.

She was going to speak again before another girl came downstairs.

"Sorry mama Drea I ha- oh my lord Jesus." She said looking over at me and Quan.

I looked over at Quan and he had stopped eating to look at her. I hit the back of his head and he turned to mug me.

"You betta chill out boy." He said.

"You ain't gon' do shit." I said quietly.

"You tryna fight it out?" He asked.

I nodded my head and stood up.

***

1 Week Later

"Boy you cheating mane!" Quan said throwing the controller down. I laughed and sat mine down on the table.

"He always get that mad?" Normani asked laughing.

"Only when he get his ass beat." I said.

She laughed but was cut off with somebody calling her phone. I wanted to give her privacy so I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Oh my gosh Quan please!" Deja said trying to get past him.

"I don't know why you keep denying yo' feelings for me. Don't worry sooner of later you gon' come around." He said following her.

"Quan man leave that girl alone." I said opening the refrigerator.

"Don't be mad because Mani up I'm there on the phone with her man." He said grinning.

I grabbed a water bottle and threw it at his head. "Stop playin' with me lil boy." I said leaving the kitchen.

"Ain't shit little over here son."

"Ain't that right bae." He said sitting beside Deja on the love seat. She rolled her eyes and moved over but that didn't stop him.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket letting me know somebody had texted me. I pulled it out and checked it.

Niko

I got somebody I need taken care
Of tonight.

You down?

Of course, send the info.

***

I closed the app and looked up from my phone to see Normani looking at me. I blew her a kiss and sat down beside her.

"You got any plans tonight?" She asked turning her body.

"Actually I do, why you ask though?" I said.

"Well me and Deja going out tonight and I wanted to know if you and Quan would like to join." She said.

"I'm cool with King but not this crispy light skin." She said mugging Quan. He smacked his lips and pushed her slightly.

"Just when I was finna give yo' ugly ass a chance." He said.

"You must be talking about yourself when you say ugly." Deja said.

While they continued arguing I put my attention back on Normani.

"After I handle some business I'll slid through. Where it's gon' be at?" I asked rubbing my hand down my waves.

She was watching me as I did it but stopped to answer my question. "Bella Noché."

I nodded my head. "How about you help me pick out an outfit?" I said standing up. She followed my actions as I lead us upstairs.

***

Chapter 4.

Word count: 592