When we first met (finale)

MCs POV
It was still raining and apparently, we (me and Icy) are nearly at Icy's home, just round about 10-11 minutes away. She weren't lying, I can see it from here.

(Time skip- 11mins later)

We was at the front gates and we were greeted by someone that Icy knew. They talked for a few mins before going in. I think that the mans name was Sheldon (odd name if you ask me). I'd stayed quiet most of the time.

We went through the gates then that is when I saw the lovely fountain in the middle of the town, being glistened by the lights off the street lights.

Behind the fountain was a big house that looked like a mansion. We was heading straight for the house so I got nervous and Icy found out that I was. She reassured me guys saying, "it's OK, it's where I live. Your safe." Doing so, she smiled and then I calmed down.

We got to the front doors then the white haired girl knocked on it. After two more tries, the door finally opened, revealing a man with white hair, a little tanned skin, grey eye coloured lenses. He looked at Icy with a stern look then looked towards me. I'm doomed.

"Hi Greg, how are you doing?" Icy asked with a hint of fear.

"Doing just fine Pup, but why were you out for nearly four hours?" asked 'Greg'.

Icy replied, " I was going to come back after the first round but during that, nothing was happening so I did another round just to be sure that I didn't miss anything then I felt a weird aura that led me to this person who is on my back."

The old man looked at me straight at my eyes then looked at my clothes. His once stern face turned into a sympathetic face.

"Come in, both of you." was all that he said before walking in the building.

Once we were inside, I felt a wind of warmth whooshing all over me. It felt like I was coming back to my usual self.

Icy asked to come of her back so she could transform back to her werewolf self and I did. After that, she gestured me to follow her to a room that I think was the foot room. On one of the couches was another figure. Icy walked up to the mysterious figure and sat down next to him then gestured me to sit down. Doing as I was told, I sat on the opposite couch. I got a closer look of the figure next to Icy and the figure was a boy. He also had white hair (seriously, what is it with these people with white hair), but he had green tips. Could he be a relative to Icy and be a werewolf as well? Who knows? The boy had the same skin as Greg but had green eyes instead of grey.

"Nathan, this is Mike Crown. I found him in the forest, out in the storm." Icy said but said the last word in annoyance.

"I know 'I' and I'm sorry, OK, but give me this when I say HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?" replied the green tipped boy.

Then Icy screamed, "Oh I don't know, maybe check the flipping news or at least a weather report. Now I'm gonna smell like a wet dog for a few days now." I was just sitting there, in silence, letting them two sort things out.

The boy who was named 'Nathan' sighed, "I didn't think off that, sorry 'I'."

"It's OK Nate. Just check next time, Plz,"

"Will do."

Icy looked at me then said, "Mike, this is my time twin, Nathan Greenman, son of lord Gregory Greenman." I sat there with my mouth open, shocked of what I've got told.