First day at High School

Nathan's POV:
I woke up with this familiar feeling that appeared to have came to the village yesterday. I don't know why this feeling (or aura) is familiar. Oh well, I'll figure it out after school.

I got out of my bed, put in my clothes, get my bag with my equipment inside, went down stairs to get my breakfast then out the door with my Time Twin. We talked and walked on the way to school. I told her about the aura I felt when I woke up and she said that she felt the same so now I know that I'm not the only one who senses this.

The school me and the team goes to I'd called 'The Mystique Wish High'.
It is a school for kids that are werewolves like Icy and Danny (figured out that he was a natural born werewolf and that his mum didn't want him to know in case Danny would turn out like his 'dad') and that have powers like me, Deven and Taylor
(and MC (if he comes back)).

(Time-Skip: 43 minutes later)

Me and Pup got to school half an hour earlier then the actual school time so we had time to find the other three and talk to them before school.

MC's POV:
I got to school after doing the usual morning school routine and was absolutely scared out my mind. I was hoping that I don't run into the gang because then I'm gone have to ignore them for their safety against my so called 'dad'. Not to mention, I don't have to run around the place, being filled with guilt every time I do ignore them.

I get to the side of the school wall for me to sit down and think of a plan for when I do see the gang.

When I was just about to sit down, I sensed five similar auras getting awfully close. I stay still and looked to my left, flinched at the sight of them.

'Maybe if I stay perfectly still, they might walk past me without seeing me', I thought.

Oh boy, how wrong I was.

When they got closer, I got a perfect view of them.

Nathan still has his white hair that has green tips but the back of his hair, he had four hair spikes. Two on top and two underneath. To be honest, he looks like a hedgehog😁. His skin is still bright but a little bit tanned; perfect, bright emerald green eyes and short pointy nose. The top was short sleeved with the sleeves being luminous yellow and the main being jet black. Laced around his neck is the necklace he and Icy got on their 6/7th birthday. On his left wrist was a pitch black beaded bracelet. The trousers were a dark blue shade with medium sized rips in the knees area. His shied were white trainer that had luminous green bottom and laces.

Deven's hair is dirty brown that is like a little birds nest. His eyes are a ember colour; tanned skin and a stubby nose. In his left ear is a little picture of an ember crown. The top was a sleeveless baby blue top that said in graffiti style, coloured pink, white and yellow, 'SWEET!!'. He is also wearing the same black beaded bracelet as Nate on his left wrist. He was wearing knee high shorts that were coloured beige and he was also wearing trainers but they were pitch black with white laces.

The one thing that I noticed in Danny was the ears, eyes, teeth and tail. Imma guessing that he is a natural werewolf or a portioned one. Either way, he is a werewolf. Now the hair is a light brown colour with the wolf ears and tail colour of midnight purple. His eyes were the coloured dark hazel, he has the same as Nate's short and pointy and his skin was a halted tanned. Is it just me or are these guys staying out in the sun for a while. Now for his top, it was a plain light green short sleeved with the rims of the neck, around the arm and waist a midnight green. On his bottom left arm, there is a nearly unnoticeable, faint scar that has a galaxy purple beaded bracelet on his wrist. He was also wearing beige coloured knee high shorts that has pockets on either sides and for his adidas converse, they are navy blue with light blue souls and light blue stripes on the sides.

That's the three boys out of da way. Now for the girls, starting with: Taylor.

Taylor's hair is tied up in a high ponytail with a black scrunchy and is a blonde brown colour that has a black streak shining and waving to the world. Her fringe is put hanging on the left side of her face. Her skin is a brown shade (and it's not because of the sun), her eyes are pitch black she has a medium sized stubby nose. Her top was a purple no sleeved type and it had a picture off two little puppies of a pug coloured white and brown and a husky coloured silver grey sleeping next to each other and on her left wrist is a purple beaded bracelet. Her tight skinned shorts were coloured pink with light purple streaks down the sides and the boots were all black with a gold zip on the front.

Now it's Icy turn. She still has that main white hair that has normal blue tips, wanting to crawl up. Her hair was tied up with a red bobble in a middle ponytail. On top of that soft hair is a pair of wolf ears that has the same colour scheme as the hair. Her skin is snow white pale, her sky blue wolf eyes and her short and pointy nose. The light pink with blue rimmed, quarter sleeved top with a white glitch like paint splotch in the middle. Her left wrist has a red beaded bracelet around it. She was wearing a leather light teal, knee high short that has normal teal pockets and an all white hoodie around her waist. Wagging behind her was her hair themed coloured wolf tail. The shoes she was wearing was also converse but coloured blue with light free souls and streaks on the sides.

After I've gotten a good look of them, I slowly noticed Icy was starting to look up at me. I flinched when she saw me.

"M-MC?", asked Pup questionably. I flinched at the sound of my name. She was a little bit shocked. The other four was now starting to look at were 'I' was looking and they did see me but only for two seconds. That's because I've teleported away to the entrance of the school.

It hurts me to do this, especially to Pup but, it's for their safety.

Icy's POV:
'I-i can't believe it. MC is here, h-he is really here', I thought. I was absolutely surprised that he is here. Me and the team hasn't given up on him but we thought that is was going to be longer to see him again. Main reason why is because of that so called 'father' off his. He is Satan after all. He can get as cruel as anyone could and even worse.

Me and the team stayed there to think that if that was MC but that aura all of us felt before is now definitely MCs aura meaning that he is here for sure. The only thing that I know is on mine a the other fours minds was why was he scared when I said his name and why did he teleport away.

What is wrong with him?.........

A.N: Hi guys👋🏻. Sorry it took me awhile to post, it's just that I needed to figure out another chapter and what I was going to be about. I hope you understand. Anyway, hope you all liked this chapter.

Hastá luagó mis pequeños carámbaros.👋🏻