Seperated for HOW long?

MC's POV:
It's been so long since I've seen the team. I wonder how they are doing, especially Icy. *sigh* I wish I was still with them but I can't. I'm just in my 'room' that has everything red and orange thanks to my 'Dad. My 'dad' is being a flipping baking in the cooking house and I really flipping HATE HIM to the point where I would use the lessons he taught me with my powers against him. Oop, well speak of the Devil.

"Heeeeyyy Dad! What you want?" I said with fake innocence.

"Oh nothing, just going to allow you to go back 'home'."

"Wait, REALLY!?!?"

"But.....there's a catch"

"There's always a catch.", I mumbled.

"WHAT WAS THAT BOY?!", snarled Lucifer.

"N n nothing."

"Thought so *mumble*and I thought your mother had taught you some manners."

"So what's the catch.", I said as calmly as possible.

"Well you would have to act like you don't know your 'friends' and if you don't, I will hurt every single one of them down here in hell."

I'm just staying there with my mouth wide open from shock. Is he CRAZY?

😐

yes he is.

This is the king of hell we're talking about.

"And just to make things more interesting, I will have you to watch the whole thing behind bars. Got it?"

I thought for a minute (literally) then came with an answer.

"*sigh* Fine. I'll act like I have amnesia." I replied whilst rolling my eyes. He smiled at the answer.

"Good boy. NOW go get you things ready because you will live with you mother again tomorrow morning."

I nodded. 'At least he let me stay with someone I can feel more comfortable around' I thought. He turned around then left the room to allow me to get my things packed.

Man, he wants me gone, doesn't he?

(Time-skip: 3 3/4 hours)

After getting my things ready;had my dinner; got into my pjs, I got into bed in hurry for tomorrow to come.

(Time-skip: the next day (7:30am))

I woke up to my alarm literally roaring down my now sensitive ears. I got out of my bed then got changed. Lucifer came in telling me that I'm having breakfast then going straight to my mums. I would be mad at not having enough time but I'm just over joyed to get out of this literal hellhole. I got my suitcase and little rucksack down the stairs to the diner hall to get some breakfast. As I walked in I saw some plates filled with eggs; some other plates filled with bacon and the rest was either toast or any other things made for the early meal of the day. I sat down on a smaller version of the kings throne, next to lucifer and starting to eat.

After a good 20-25 minutes, me and lucifer finished our meals and then stood up. I got my luggage and followed my 'dad' to the corner of the hall.

"I will open a portal to the living world inside you mothers home. I then want you walk through the portal. Understood?"

"Yes 'dad'."