The Birthday suprise

Deven POV:
It been a whole school week and it was tiring. It was tiring to wake up at 6-7 o'clock for us to get to school on time, was tiring for us to get into the same clothes for school, was tiring for us to come home with homework for us to do and we don't get as much time to see each other. Sure, we see each other during school but not as much as we used to. This also doesn't help with Pups condition because she is wwaaaaaaaayyyyyy out of her comfort zone to go to school. She is constantly around people who she doesn't know and ever since we started, the school had slowly started to split us up by other moving one of us to another seat in the class or to be moved to another class that don't have one of us in. Sketchy and again, it doesn't help with Pups condition.

Good thing that it is the weekends now because we get to catch up a lot more then earlier. Not to mention that it is the twins BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY! YEEEEEAAAaAaAAAaAAHHh!
Anyway, me and MC live in the same house because MCs mum is away on holiday so he came to live with me for a few weeks. We were going out to do something for the twins in a place that is going to be revealed to them when the time is right. We are also going to meet up with Taylor and Danny because we are going to do it together as a little 'thank you' gift for giving us a good and awesome life. Before we go there, me and MC have to try and divert Nathan and Icy away from us so it wouldn't ruin the surprise.  They are currently at the cafe and the passage to the place is just behind the cafe. That is going to be tricky because of Pups and Nate's enhanced senses but we are nearly there. We chose behind the cafe because it will be easy for Jèkaal and Rosà to get the food and also, the aroma coming of the cafe was being our little scent blocker for Icy so they wouldn't even think that we are behind the cafe. Just 20 steps to go then we are clear.

Nathan's POV:
It is now Saturday and we haven't seen the rest of the team yet and it is not like them to just go silent like that. It's odd.  Me and Pup were bored alone (but it was fine) so we search through the whole village except school (because that was off limits) but realised that the team wouldn't go there. We even checked the cafe but nada. There is one place that we haven't looked yet and that was mi casa so off we went. We got there and noticed my dad through the front room window so me and Icy went up to him and asked if 'he had seen the rest of the gang'. He looked at us with a little worried face.

"Sorry you two but no, I haven't.", Dad said with a shaky voice. Me and Pup saw that 'little' slip up.

I questioned, "Are you sure dad? Your voice is a bit shaky."

"Mmhm. I saw that too.", stated 'I'.

Dad looked around the place and then reverted back to us then sighed, "OK, you got me. I'll tel you where they're at."

Me and Icy looked at each other with stars in our eyes then back towards to dad.

"They are either at the park in the nearby town or in the basement.", dad said. Both looked at dad as if he was crazy but he wasn't.

Dad noticed our faces and said, "Those are the places that they told me. They said to tell you when ever you come and ask me where their are. Sorry kids."

Me and Pup sighed, pulling sad faces then left to check these places. But we realised that we weren't allowed there so we gave, gone to our room and played our games.

Gregory (Greg/ Nates dad/ Lord of Shallow Green Lakes) POV:
I saw the little sad faces that they have pulled. I couldn't help but feel sorry for them but what the rest of the gang had planned for them was meant to be a surprise. I saw them walk out of the room and up the stairs, going to their room. I thought that I'll check up on them before it's time for tea. I sighed then got to the phone; dialled a number; told the gang and they agreed with what I've done. They said that it's done now, all that it needs now is the birthday twins. I smiled.