School day

Taylor's POV

The sun was rising, firing beams of light through my window, signalling me to wake up now. I yawned whilst stretching my arms and legs. It's been two days since all of us was at Jèkaal's cafe and it was the first day of school. Ooooohohhhhh I'm so exited that I could possibly scream with joy. I quickly got out of my bed and ran around my room to get changed, put my school supplies in my bag and then run to the kitchen.

As I ran to the kitchen, I was greeted by my dad.

"Oh. Good morning sweetie.", my dad greeted.

I responded, "Morning dad, how are you?"

Dad replied, "I'm doing fine sweetie. But the most important question is, are you ready for your first day?"

As dad asked that, my face immediately lit up with joy and a smile grew upon my face. I squealed in response. Doing so gave me the response of my dad just rolling his eyes whilst smirking.

"C'mon, get your break first and then meet me at the front,", commanded dad.

I saluted and reported, "Yes sir!"

I golfed down my food and teleported in front of dad, giving him a heart attack.

"Sorry dad, I'm just exited! ", I squealed.

Dad got himself back together. We holder hands then off we went to school.

(Time-skip: 30 minutes later)

It took us thirty minutes from out house to school. It was fun though. I enjoyed dads company, he's funny to hang around with.

We arrived at the front gates and I was still exited. Most kids looked at me as if I was crazy but nope, their wrong. I looked to my left to see two familiar people who I know. It was Icy and Nathan.

I noticed that Pup was anxious for some reason but Nate was like me, ecstatic. I walked over to them but I had to holt myself because someone else was walking over towards them, making Icy even more anxious. She literally hid a little behind Nathan, grasping onto his right arm. I thought to myself 'what was going on with Pup', she was usually the confident one in the group along with MC and Danny.
I then continued on walking towards them as soon as the other person left.

"Hi you two. How are you?", I questioned, waving at them both. Nathan waved back.

"Not bad. Sort 'bout her, Pup is a little nervous. But I don't blame her. New place, new people meaning potential bullies if they found out what Pup is.", stated Nathan. Then it hit me after what he said, 'i' is scared. I looked at her again and I noticed that her ears and tail were down, shaky light crystal blue eyes looking at 'potential death' (people) and her legs were shaking as well. She was a mess.

"Pup?", I asked and she jumped a little bit before looking at me with calm eyes. She slowly sighed.

She apologised, "Sorry Tay, I'm just ready for this type of life."

"Nononononononono you're fine. You have the right to be scared.", I reassured. That lead to Icy slowly getting out of her 'hiding spot' and showing a little smile. I smiled back and then all three of us looked back at the school. It was huge. The doors were bright yellow with glass in the middle, the walls were the colour of smooth baby blue with the windows plastered in an orderly pattern. The size of the school was at least 3x bigger then Nate's place (and trust me, Nate's place is big). I looked back at the two time twins and one of them still had their ears and tail down. I sighed. Then we heard three screams of the three other missing boys that were part of the group, MC; Deven and Danny. Icy silently whined at the noise with her hands were on her ears.

I looked at the three boys, causing to come to a holt and then yelled, "Can you three be any louder? Look at Pup, she is way out of her comfort zone right now by doing this. You three should know that with you being her friends."

"Uurrm, you're not helping as much either, Tay.", stated Nate with a shaking, young, female werewolf with hands covering her ears more hiding behind him.

Me and the three boys glared at one another, knowing what to do so we came up to Pup and said, "we're sorry."

Pup looked at us, removing her hands then replied, "It's OK."

We all smiled at each other, walking up to the school building and ignoring the stares that were being shot towards us.

(Time-skip: 1 hour later)

After getting a tour of the school, getting our little schedules and saying bye to four of our friends, me and Danny were going towards our second lesson.

"So, what are we going to for the twins birthday?", asked Danny.

I sighed, "We already went over this D. First, we get the decorations; then we figure out a place to put them; then we get the cake and presents then last by not least, we get them to come to the place with a blind fold over their eyes. Got it."

"So decorations, location, cake and presents then reveal?", questioned Danny. I hummed in response to tell him that it was correct. We soon arrived at our lesson, just after the teacher took the register.

"Ah, you must be the new students. Come in, come in.", gestured the teacher for us to go to the front of the class. We followed the command and stood there looking like complete weirdos (aren't we though?).

The teacher then said, "Hello. I'm Mr Walter and this is your history class. Class, this is Taylor Lawnson and Danny Samson. Let's make them feel welcomed."

Me and D were looking at the class and they were giving us the 'death stares'. We then looked at each other and slowly gulped, hesitantly looking back at the class. 'I wonder if this is how Icy feels on a daily bases whenever it comes to a new place filled with now people', I thought, 'How is she anyway?' The teac... I mean Mr Walter noticed the glares and said for us to sit at the back left corner whilst sitting next to each other. We graciously agreed and went there to sit down immediately with the class still looking at us with that same stare. Mr Walter then asked for the classes attention for him to carry on with the lesson. They gave their sight to him slowly like they don't want to take their eyes of us as if we were going to do something illegal. We weren't. Mr Walter then carried on with the lesson and the day went the same way, got to lesson, introduced, the 'glare' and repeated for another three times. It was awkward but we got through at the end of the day soooooo.

At the end of the day, we saw that MC, Deven and Nathan were but Icy was still anxious, possibly a bit more calm then this morning which was a good sign. Could be because she had a friend there to help her with the day.

I got home, changed out of my uniform to meet up with the team at the cafe. I got there and saw the team inside of the cafe with Jèkaal taking their orders, I hope they know what I like to have and put it towards the order. I walked through the door and the little bell ranged, alerting both the team and the owners that I'm here. I then walked over towards them and sat down next to Nate. I looked over at Pup and she seems to be doing better then earlier. We talked for a bit about school and our orders came (they did do mine, yes) for us to devour with delight.

I have to admit, today maybe have been a little bit weird but it was fun as well. I can't wait for tomorrow (wish I could say the same towards Icy, it looks like she know what I meant and her eyes are now filled with fear whilst looking at me).😟😓