Life with my friends

Nate's (Nathan) POV:
It has been three months since MC (Mike Crown) has became a member in our family in December and we met three new members.

Meet: Taylor Lawnson:

Deven Greyson:

And Danny Samson:

And Danny Samson:

They are 'freaks' as well so we get along so much

They are 'freaks' as well so we get along so much. We didn't even mind the weird things that they don't mean to do, it was just their powers acting up.

Anyway,

It was a sunny 14th March day and me and the gang thought that a nice walk around the forest would do us good because it would give us some fresh air. Of course we wouldn't go in there without Icy, she practically lived in that forest for 5 years so she could be our personal guide. It was going to be fun. Me, Icy, Danny and Taylor were at the gate, waiting for MC and Deven to get out of their homes. It took about 3-4 minutes before the two devils came along.

"What took you two so long?", questioned Taylor.

"Sorry. We had to help my mum with something sooooooo.....", explained Deven.

Me and Taylor face palmed our heads whilst "I" (Icy) and Danny rolled their eyes.

I replied, "Just don't take that long again, got it?"

My eyes glowed illuminate green showing them two that I'm serious. They gulped in fear and nodded their heads like crazy people. We all turned around and walked though the rusty, dusty gates.

(Time-skip: 29 minutes later)

Icy told us to be on guard because the 'twins' like to hide in these parts of the forest to scare the living hell out of people. She weren't lying. They were hiding in a bush behind us that Danny and Taylor picked up. They weren't happy with that. (The 'twins' are werewolves that bullied Icy because she was a Doomsma. Their names are Jax and Max). They said a few mean things that were towards Pup but she wasn't bothered. I don't blame her. They soon left us so we could carry on our little trail.

(Time-skip: 1 hour and 31 minutes later)

We came back to the village, just in time for lunch, and headed towards a place called 'Jèkaal's Cafe'. It is a Spanish place we always go to when ever we want to get some awesome hot chocolates or the best milkshakes. It had a purple main coloured and a gold written words sign with a see through door that had a sign saying welcome. It also had a glass window 11-14 cm away from the left of the door. We also go there to see how Jèkaal (who is a werewolf) and his mama Rosà (who was a human(she loved a werewolf in the past)) was doing and that is the reason why we were going there now. We walked in through the transparent door and the sound of a little bell ranged, letting the owners of the facility know that they had customers. A familiar female voice was heard.

"Oh hello. How may we serve yoouuuuuu...... ooooohhhhh myyyyy looorrrrdddd!", yelled Rosà, "Jèkaal, we have the whole gang with us today."

Then the owner of the building came and questioned, "What are you on about Mama?" He stopped in his tracks when he saw us.

"Oh my. Sorry mi amigos, we didn't know u were coming today.", said Jèkaal, rubbing the back of his neck of embarrassment.

"Oh no worries, amigo. We should've told you we coming over.", MC said.

Rosà stated, "Oh its alright. It's a pleasant surprise anyway."

We smiled at her whilst taking our seats and she and her son as miles back.

Rosà asked, "So how was your walk?"

Icy and I replied, "It was good. Very calming and relaxing."

The group and Rosà looked at both of us with a creeped out face showing up. Me and Pup looked at each other too see if there was something on our faces but nope. Nothing.

We then looked back at the others asking, "What?"

Because of that, they all respond, except Rosà, "That!"

Both of us were confused for a second that it hit us like a gunshot. They were on about us talking at the same time.

We sighed, "We are time twins." Pointing out the obvious.

They all responded with an 'oooooohhhhhhhhh' as me and Pup just rolling out eyes then smirked at them for being them. Rosà asked us for our orders and we ordered for the usual. Me for the vanilla milkshake, Icy with the werewolf chocolate milkshake, MC with the hot chocolate, Taylor and Deven with banana milkshake then Danny with the werewolf hot chocolate (for some reason). Rosà nodded and left. We all talked it out whilst we were waiting for our orders to come.

"So, anything new with your powers guys?", I asked. Everyone shook their hoods except Deven and that is because he was a human but was bullied for some reason. I nodded at that.

"What are you two going to do for your birthdays? It is only 9 days away.", stated Taylor, leading the others looking at us with curiosity in their lenses. Icy looked at me with a questioning look to tell me she doesn't know and frankly, neither do I.

"We don't know.", me and 'I' stated in union. Then the rest of the gang pulled a smirk at each other that made me and Icy feel a big uncomfortable. We was about to ask them what they were thinking but then our orders came.

Rosà cheered, "Here you all go."
We all then said our 'thanks' and 'cheers' to her and she left with a smile, heading back to her son to help. The gang and I got our drinks and took a sip of them then went back to talking between ourselves.

It was great. We all were so close. We were talking and having fun between each other. Deven being the usual goofball he is, making all of us laugh our heads off at the things he does. Jèkaal was being the great supporter for us to try our best. We all also got into the same school as each other so we are never apart. We all liked that thought. It was Friday so we were going to start on Monday next week and we all can't wait.

After a few hours with Jèkaal and Rosà, we all left to go to our own homes (Icy with me of course) so we can get ready for school. We did that. Me and Pup were having our tea then was going to bed so we could get up for school shopping. We did as we were told, getting into our PJs, doing our teeth then getting into bed. Soon, we both drifted to sleep and slept soundly through the night with a thought in our heads..............

What was school like?