FORTY SEVEN !

INCOMING CALL FROM STELLA❤️

accept                         decline

"hey, st-" the boy began, his raspy voice prominent over the call.

"please tell me the photo is fake. please tell me you didn't really cheat on me, especially with her," stella sobbed, the pain in her voice apparent and screaming.

stella had been dwelling on the thought all night, making up scenarios in her head and turning what was a picture into a series of events. him pulling her close, their breaths mingling. stella's name flashing in harvey's mind for a short second before he decided to follow through with the deed, connecting their lips.

of course, this was just stella's version of things but she believed the truth couldn't be much different.

"stella, i-"

"no, harvey. yes or no, that's all i need. a yes or no answer so i can stop this constant battle in my mind, debating whether to believe you or that photo. please, don't make this harder," stella pleaded.

her cheeks were rosy and tear stained, all pain rushing for an outlet. hearing his voice was harder than she had anticipated and she wanted for the call to be over as quick as could be.

"stella, you know that i lov-"

"yes or no."

silence came in response. a painful type of silence, the type of silence you find unbearable to sit through.

"yes," harvey whispered.

he was guilty, that was clear, but there was also a hint of shame alongside sadness regret in his tone.

"thank you."

and with that, stella ended the call.

numb.

-
DONT HATE ME IM SORRY