~ S E V E N ~

Y/N's POV:

i stared at alex, wondering if he was just trying to make me feel bad.

"are you serious?" i said, actually hurt.

"yeah why would i say something in a serious tone if i wasn't serious you dumb bitch"

"i- alex! what has gotten into you lately? you're back to your old bully days. i thought you loved me." i said as i sobbed and tried to hold back my obvious tears.

he looked at me as if i was disgusting.

"i never loved you. i just needed to get closer to your mom, duh. what makes you think that anyone would love you, huh? you're too soft for me. and i'm not changing myself for a ho like you."

i just looked at him, now letting my tears go. i felt like my life was over. how could he do this to me!?

"so.. what have you been doing this entire time we were dating, huh!? drug dealing and cheating on me? what the hell!" i exclaimed.

"actually i got into this really cool organization. it's called a drug cartel. have you heard of it? or are you just too stupid to know?" he replied, which made me question if i was the reason for this horrible behaviour.

"alex! you're going to end up getting hurt, or going to jail. please, listen to me. i love you so much and i don't like seeing you being such a dickhead!" i cried as i yelled at him.

"accept change, y/n. it's over." he said in a really low and deep voice, before pushing me straight to the ground. he grabbed my mother's hand, who was just shocked by the entire situation, and walked away.

-timeskip-

alex's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
why does y/n have to be so annoying!? why can't i just be myself!? she can't accept change, so i won't accept the relationship. i always loved her mother, so, so much. who cares if i want to date her mother instead!? i don't care if she's older. i don't care if i'm in a drug cartel that could possibly ruin my entire life and future. i just want to be who i truly am. i'm dropping out of highschool, and NOT going to college or uni. fuck that. i'm going to focus on my life with y/m (your mother) and the drug cartel. life is just a simulation anyways. we all die someday. so who gives a flying fuck. i sure don't!!

although i feel as if my life is going great, i still kind of miss y/n.. her beautiful h/c hair, and the adorable twinkle in her e/c eyes is the cutest thing i have ever seen. besides my cat,
tiger, obviously. but i would never ever date y/n again. she just doesn't get me! she wants me to be nice and soft but i'm not that at all! i'm honestly a chad. i should change my name to chad. that's a great idea and it would fit me better, better than alexis. anyways, the drug cartel is all i need. and i can't wait to sell all my drugs that i have in my special room.. i'm quite upset that y/n ruined my day so i couldn't get it done. damn, she's a BITCH.

i decided to text aksel, he probably has no idea what's going on. let's just hope y/n didn't tell him.

aksel

hey did y/n tell u what happened

huh no what happened

let's just say we broke up and
she's a huge bithc.

uhm bithc? alex did u fail ur
english classes again

DID U REALLY JUST SAY THAT

yeah i did got a problem

YOU BITHC

OH REALLY!? YOU NEED
TO SHUT UP LIKE THEY
DID IN BIRD BOX!
SHH DON'T SPEAK YEAH
THAT NEED TO BE YOU.

WHAT THE FUCK WORST "BEST FRIEND" EVeR I HOPE EVERYONE SPAMS SHIP ON UR YOUTUBE VIDEO OF US MEETING YOU CLoWN!

i didn't even wait for his response. i just immediately blocked him. what a bitch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n:
TYSM FOR 1K READS WHAT ILY GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH AHHHhhhHhHhH
i hope you guys liked the drastic change in the story, we all love a little drama. 👀
anyways, i didn't forget about this book i swear, i just have been a bit busy. (although i really shouldn't be because my teachers are legit striking and i have two days of school this week 😑💀 but still, my relationship is kinda c r u m b l i n g rn and it's really hard to let go but she won't answer me and shfhdjndf but it's not officially over yet so, yay?) if you've actually read this far i just want to say i appreciate u, and will update again in a few days.
❤️❤️ love ya! ❤️❤️
812 words