~N I N E~

7:02 am
i woke up to my alarm blaring in my ears. i woke up confused, not sure where i was. i then remembered that i rearranged my room and that it looked completely different. i groaned as i got up out of bed but i didn't make it because i assumed alex liked messy, quirky girls. i ran to my dresser in hopes of quickly getting a 'quirky girl' outfit but it was harder than it seemed.

after around 10 minutes later i finally got an outfit.

it was hard to choose because i didn't have a ton of clothes that seemed quirky

it was hard to choose because i didn't have a ton of clothes that seemed quirky. i did my makeup to be super weird and pink.

(looks are up to you, i'm just presenting photos so you can get a better look on what you're wearing) i thought this was good enough, so i packed my bag and headed out of my room

i thought this was good enough, so i packed my bag and headed out of my room. i decided to not eat breakfast to seem even more emo.
^dont do this irl or else i will force feed you
"good morning sweetheart." my mom smiled at me. i couldn't take it anymore, so i went off on her...
"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! STOP ACTING LIKE EVERYTHING'S OKAY! BECAUSE IT'S NOT! YOU STOLE MY BOYFRIEND AND NOW HE WON'T EVEN FUCKING TALK TO ME YOU STUPID WHORE! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST BE FAITHFUL TO DAD! HUH? NOW YOU'RE SPEECHLESS!? GOOD!" i screamed at her. i didn't realize how hard i was trying to not choke on my own tears. i didn't even know i was crying. i ran out the door, i didn't even want to be in that house anymore...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey y'all, i'm so sorry for the super small update but hey, at least you got one! i don't know if there will be a lot of chapters after this one but hopefully there will be. not sure! i hope you all have a wondrous day or night. bye!

329 words