~E I G H T~

y/n's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
how could alex do this... why do i only attract toxic people? these thoughts kept spinning and racing my mind. am i going to be alone for literally forever? i thought he was the one, i guess i was wrong. maybe it's me, and not him. maybe i'm just not good enough. maybe i need to change myself for him to actually like me..
with that idea in my head, i rushed to my bedroom to see if i could kind of change it around. i started to move my dresser with all of my strength but then i heard the front door open and close. i heard footsteps and then saw my mom in the doorway of my room.
"what are you doing, sweetie?" she said softly.

"don't talk to me" i replied, how can she have the nerve to pretend like nothing happened and that i'm not hurt by her and alex's actions.
after i told her to not talk to me, she walked away. i wish that would work every time.

i continued to push around furniture in my room, starting with taking them out, so that i can move my bed without backing myself into anything.

-timeskip-

6... hours.... later..... i finished re-arranging my room, i didn't like it, but it wasn't for me. it was for alex to like me again. after all, if i did like it, then i would have to re-do it again.
i decided to call that a day and just hop into the shower.
once i got out of the shower, i went straight for my room. i don't know why my mom always puts the damn a/c so high in the winter.
i decided to put on some funny pyjamas.

(can i just say that it doesn't even look like she's wearing the shorts- at all

(can i just say that it doesn't even look like she's wearing the shorts- at all. 😂)

it seemed to give me the "ooo i'm such a quirky girl" vibes... maybe alex likes quirky girls.
i laughed at my sudden train of thought and got into bed. i slowly dozed off to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bruh i'm debating whether or not i should keep updating this because it's not that alex is ever going to read it again.. he gave me a plot and way more ideas but i'm way too convinced that he's never going to read it again. although i love and appreciate the amount of love and tremendous support from you guys, i don't know if it's worth it anymore. if alex ever reads this again, i'll update more frequently. but that doesn't mean i'm not going to update, i still will, but i'm not going to do it super frequently. maybe once a week.
454 words