~T E N~

Trigger Warning: self-harm, suicide mentions, depression mentions, and anxiety mentions ahead; read at your own risk ~Erin <3

y/n's POV

i walked to school crying. i got a ton of looks and stares but honestly i don't give a fuck anymore. fuck life. fuck everything. i don't know if i can trust anyone anymore. everyone hates me. i hate myself.

-timeskip-

lunch

i heard the school bell ring for lunch, but i stayed in my seat. not because of teachers dumb "the bell doesn't dismiss you, i do." line, but because i simply didn't want to.
"Y/N!" i heard my teacher call my name.
"Y/N!!" this time she yelled. "huh..?" i looked up at her, confused.
she looked very stern. "are you okay?"
i looked around the room to see empty seats and an open door. "uh- yeah.. i just zoned out..." i replied shakily. i felt so light-headed. i don't know why. she walked out of the classroom without responding. i stood up and i couldn't stand. i fell to the ground. i groaned trying not to pass out. but i did.

-another timeskip lmaoo i'm sorry-

i woke up in my bedroom. "h-how did i get here...?" i mumbled to myself.
i heard footsteps.
"honey?" was it my mom?
"honeyyy?" she rolled out the y.
"oh there you are. you're still in your bedroom." she said quickly after opening my bedroom door and facing me. i was still mad at her. i wanted her to stop pretending like she's completely innocent. it hasn't been long at all since it happened, why should i accept her apology? i sat there, not looking at her, just completely zoned out. "y/n? are you okay?"
shortly after, she hugged me. i pushed her away. "y/n! what has gotten into you!?" i looked up at her. i took a deep breath. "what do you mean what has gotten into me!? you kissed my boyfriend!" i exclaimed.
she looked at me with a confused expression.
"y/n, what are you talking about? i didn't kiss your boyfriend for goodness sake. do you really think that? is that why you're pushing me away?" she questioned me, but gave me no time to answer. "what's wrong with you? you've been acting all weird lately. i just want my daughter back." she started to tear up. i didn't know how to respond. "y/n say something please!" she yelled at me. i sighed. "i saw you two. you were kissing him, he was kissing back. me and alex had a huge fight. he went back to his old bully days." my mother looked confused as all hell. "y/n... that never happened.." i started to tear up.. then i burst out in tears. i couldn't hold in my pain anymore. i ran out of my room and quickly made my way to my bathroom.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
detailed.

i slammed the door closed and locked it. i needed to end this... this pain...
i turned on the hot water to the bath and grabbed my razor. i disassembled it, and grabbed only the blade. i threw the rest out. once the bath was full, i got in and began to cut myself. i cut deep. blood spewing out from my new and fresh wounds. i began to shake, and cry even harder. i cut my legs and arms. my stomach, my neck, my hands, my ankles, my face even. i just wanted to die. i heard my mom knocking... but everything was becoming fuzzy. i was dizzy, my vision was blurry, my hands turning cold, everything was going away. my senses were fading away right in front of me. i could hear my own heartbeat slowing. i wanted it this way. i still do. i saw black. but i heard my mom screaming, crying, i heard her yelling at me to wake up. 'love makes you do crazy things' -they say. i agree.

-timeskip-

i woke up in the hospital... alex was there and so was my mom. "y/n...?" alex whispered while cupping my face.
i didn't respond.
i didn't want to respond.

i wanted to die. why can't i? does anyone even want me here anyway? no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey guys! tysm for 10k reads! i'm sorry for the sudden change in story, and the huge detail for her attempted suicide/ self-harm. i wanted to put something more realistic in. "love makes you do crazy things" kinda popped up in my mind whilst thinking of what to write. i'm sorry for being so inactive. i actually donated quackity 10$ and tried to get him to read this again, but he ignored my donation. :( i hope i didn't trigger anyone with this chapter. i know it's hard to not relapse (start self-harming again or starting a harmful/ bad habit again.), but you'll get through it. i promise. my dms are always open on discord. (Erin2J#3306) and i'd be more than happy to try and comfort you guys if you're ever feeling down, or just need someone to vent to. i love all of you so so so so much and would honestly do anything for you all. thank you for 10k reads! i hope alex reads this again! <3 <3 <3
word count: 886