hey.

i'm so sorry for all the author notes.. but we're at 9k reads! i'll start working on the long chapter this weekend, because i have online school and shit that i need to get done. also i'm honestly done with relationships for a while... my ex and i broke up and i'm not taking it the best but i'm taking it better than last time. (yes, i gave her another chance..) our relationship turned oddly toxic and a day before our 6 month "anniversary" she broke up with me. she said it was because she thought it wasn't working out and that she didn't think we talked enough and i said i would change that for her. i would adjust my schedule. she replied with "sorry, i didn't want to hurt you" and i didn't respond. later that night, one of my bestfriends was kinda confused and mad at my ex gf.. so she texted her. (i didn't say these things to her, that was one of my bestfriends)

it just doesn't make sense to me that she said she doesn't want to be locked down to my friend, but when she broke up with me she said it was because we didn't talk enough

it just doesn't make sense to me that she said she doesn't want to be locked down to my friend, but when she broke up with me she said it was because we didn't talk enough.. it's her choice though. i'm fine being single... i guess.
thanks for your love and support. my dms are always open on instagram and on here.

instagram: erin2j