𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖...𝕥𝕠 𝕛𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕔 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

*the next day*
i get dressed into:

we don't have training today so i wake up late and walk down the stairs to the breakfast bar and get a fruit bowl, banana, strawberry's, melon, the whole lot

we don't have training today so i wake up late and walk down the stairs to the breakfast bar and get a fruit bowl, banana, strawberry's, melon, the whole lot. i've been really busy lately so i've ended up eating really unhealthy, sure i'm active but that doesn't make up for it.

i finish eating and head out the huge glass doors, and over to my motorcycle. with my green outfit it looks like i'm going out to war haha. i ride over to the main park and pull up outside the gates. i stand my bike against the orange bricks and head through the threshold into jurassic world.

i squeeze through the crowds of people over to the visitor centre feeling somewhat confident about meeting claire's nephews. claire's super nice so i hope they're the same. although to be honest i don't really like zara, she's always on her phone and acts like i don't exist.

i sit down on the light concrete steps outside the huge pyramid shaped building like claire said, hoping it'll be easy enough to spot them. i see zara in her blazer jacket stop at the bottom of the stairs with two boys. one with dark brown hair and headphones on, and the other younger one with dirty blonde hair and a fanny pack around his waist.

i stand up and start walking down towards them, actually starting to get a little nervous. "hiya, umm i'm (y/n)... (y/n) grady, i'm assuming you're claire's nephews?" i introduce myself. "yeah, hi i'm gray!" the younger one says energetically "and i'm zach" the other one said with a warm smile across his face.

"nice to meet you two, did claire tell you guys that i'm taking you on a tour around the park?" i question. "yeah, i'm really excited, what can we do first?! can we see the t-rex? or ride a dinosaur? or feed the baby ones?" gray said with a huge grin across his face. "we'll have time to do all that i promise" i reply with a smile. a buzz comes from my pocket, i take out my phone to take a look at the message.

claire🦕: go in the visitors centre, i'll come downstairs in a second.

i tell zach and gray to follow me through the huge doors to go and see their aunt claire. zach walks next to me while gray zooms ahead of us. of course with zara behind us with her eyes locked on her phone.

we walk into the extravagant room filled with amazed faces and excited kids. both gray and zach are taken back by the hologram of a brachiosaurus in front of the entrance. gray runs over to the dna projection and answers the question straight away. i'm actually quite impressed but zach just gets annoyed that he ran off.

"gray, zach, (y/n), is that you?" a familiar voice yells from behind us. "aunt claire!" gray yells back and rushes over to her as she finishes her phone call. he hugs her straight away  as me and zach just kinda stand there awkwardly. "woah zach, last time i saw you, you must've been" she shows with her hand how short he was. "that must've been what, three? four? years ago?" she says to him. "uh seven, seven years, but close." he corrects her quick.
"and (y/n), well it's only been a day" she laughs a bit while saying that.

she gives us our wristbands which let us get on any ride or exhibit we want without having to queue. then she hands zara the food vouchers so we don't lose them. she explains how zara will take care of us and gray gets disappointed that she won't be with us. "oh umm i really wish that i could but umm im really busy today, i promise i'll see you guys tomorrow though. besides you'll have (y/n) with you, she'll make sure you guys have loads of fun without me." she says. i feel bad that she's not with the boys though but i turn to them and give them a smile, hoping that i'll be enough fun for them without claire. she gets a ding on her phone and starts walking off. "okay i'll see you tonight at six. oh wait. how about eight? what time do you go to sleep? or do you go to sleep at different times?" we all just kinda awkwardly look at each other not really saying anything. then she gets another ding and rushes off.

i start quickly, trying to move on. "so what do you two want to do first?" gray wants to do pretty much anything and zach just doesn't seem to care. i look at my watch and notice that the t-rex feeding show will start soon. "well the t-rex will be fed in about ten minutes so why don't we start heading over there?" i suggest, to which they both agree quite enthusiastically.

as we walk over there i explain that it's quite graphic for gray to see. "it's okay he's into all things dinosaurs so i'm sure he won't be bothered by it." zach tells me. "how about you?" i ask
"what? no, i wouldn't be scared by it" i giggle a little at that "no that's not what i meant, i mean is there anything you really want to see or do?" i tell him what i actually mean "oh, well i've heard the gyrosphere is meant to be pretty cool." he has a little smile on his face, it's really quite adorable, wait what, i've only just met the guy i can't seriously think he's cute? "yeah we can go on them after if you want, it's just past the baby dinos that gray wants to see." i say to him calmly .

we get to the viewing area for the t-rex feeding and gray pushes through right to the front. which leaves me and zach together at the back "don't you want to go and see?" i ask him, curious as to why he stayed with me. "i'm not hugely into that sort of stuff besides, back here i can talk with you" he says with a wink. hold on is he flirting? no i must be wrong, he's only just met me, and guys don't often hit on me..

my thoughts where interrupted by a huge roar and a crowd of gasps coming from in front of us, even zara was watching. gray comes towards us, pushing his way to the back. "that was awesome!!!" he says, visibly shocked by what he just saw. "yeah, you get any cool shots?" i ask him as i notice the grey camera in his hands. "no, there was a little kid who kept getting in front of my camera" he said disappointed. i told him he'll get a chance to see it again while he's here.

we set off again, this time towards the baby's and the gyrosphere's. with zara tagging along way behind us, they aren't far so we should get there pretty quickly.

a/n
i think this chapter was a bit better than the last one, a bit more will happen in the next chapter. i'll update soon, and please comment feedback so i can improve my writing, or just make jokes in the comments. either way is good, thanks :)

1246 words