The Pleasures of Men

Dash

"This is what we call the fun room, but it's actually several rooms. Sal put it in to distract us from his own women." The boy said as he opened the frosted glass door and I could hear music. It's just a bar, women flirting with men while they play cards and drink whiskey.

"This is where most fights happen." He said to me, then turned toward the barkeeper for the night.

"A whiskey for myself and my friend here." He said, then turned to me.

"These girls are trying to hook up. It's their jobs to keep us satisfied, and you get to take your pick." He said as the bartender slid me my own glass, then Kal took his.

I scanned the room to memorize all the faces.

"Right, this is probably too tame here for a man like you. Follow me." He said, and I followed him down a hall.

"If the light is red, it means they want privacy. I tend to like these rooms a little better." He said. I heard moans and thumping noises as we made our way down the hall, and I saw Lark take a girl into one of the rooms.

"You'll need to have a certain taste for this room." He opened the door, and there are four men and two women engaging in some BDSM. I turned away, nobody needs to see that shit.

The last room was an orgy. Kal snickered. "They're all married." He said.

I saw a woman giving some guy head and Isaac pounding into her from behind.

"Any of them will allow you to join." He said as he walked down the hall and back to the bar.

"What is your job here?" I asked as we leaned against the wall.

"I work in the headquarters, I guess you could say I have a way with technology." He said, then ordered another whiskey.

"How many people work and live here?" I asked.

This place is huge, but I can't imagine everyone lives here.

"Just a few more than what you saw here tonight. Believe it or not, some of these men have families and don't cheat on their wives." He said.

"Tell me about the girl?" I asked.

He smirked. "Which one?"

"The oldest daughter," I said.

She's my person of interest at the moment.

"She's sheltered, I don't believe she's left this place very often. They have a home in Florida they visit, but other than that, she's always here. Don't get any ideas, nothing will end your life faster than looking at her the wrong way." He said.

I sat my glass down. "I'll keep that in mind. Have fun tonight kid."

I walked out leaving the boy behind. The daughter has struck my interest, so I need to find what I can about the girl. The son also has my interest, but I need to know the layout of this place before I do too much.

I know Lark is downstairs, so I went to look for the girl. I believe they said her name is Danica. She was in the first room I checked, the library. She's beautiful, and not much younger than myself. I had a chance to look her over earlier and noticed her striking eyes and killer body. She's sitting in front of the fireplace with a book in hand.

I stepped inside and she looked up with those baby blues. "You shouldn't be here." She said, then looked back down at her book as I shut the door. I didn't say a word as I walked and looked at the books along the walls of the library.

"How many of these have you read?" I asked as I slowly made my way down the rows of books.

"Most of them I guess." She answered.

"I'm sure it gets lonely as you read of faraway places," I said, and she set her book down.

"What exactly is it you want?" She asked, and I paused.

"Out of everyone in that room tonight, you're the only one that didn't flinch when your father told everyone my identity," I said.

"Nothing my father does surprises me." She said, and I started my way around the room, pulling out the audio devices.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I pulled out the ladder along the books and pulled it toward the cameras.

"My job," I said as I climbed up the ladder.

"Those are for our protection." She said as I unplugged the cord from the back of the first camera, then climbed back down the ladder.

"Protection, or are they a part of your imprisonment?" I asked as I pulled it over to the next one.

"That's not your business." She said.

"Everything is my business," I said as I unplugged the next one, but placed my own small camera on top of it. Only a trained eye would notice it.

I climbed down, and she just stood there.

"Are you saying you think I've done something against my father?" She asked.

I walked over as close as I could get and whispered. "I know you are more aware of the things that happen around this house than anyone would give you credit for," I said, then walked over to the desk and placed my own audio just under the lip of the top.

"My father will find those things." She said.

I looked over and gave her a smile.

"Your father is already aware," I said before walking to the door.

"Your bedroom is next," I said before I walked out, and she was hot on my tail.

"That's my personal space." She said as I took the steps, and she followed.

"Maybe it's for your protection," I said as she ran up to walk beside me.

"You shouldn't even be talking to me." She said.

"Does it look like I care about the rules of the house?" I asked, then turned for the next set of steps to take me to the third floor.

"He will kill you." She said as she stayed right next to me.