Shining Beacon

(Y/N) POV

I woke up in a room that looked like a dorm. As I looked around I saw a door next to a kitchen and next to me was a bed. I looked to my right and saw another door, the huntress who I fought alongside and what appears to be a closet. The huntress doesn't seem to notice I'm awake, so I take this time to study her. She appears to be a blonde busty woman with a few years of combat and seems to care about children even if she may not have had any of her own. I study her further and realize she is now staring back at me.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Why were you staring at me?" She questions. I thought a bit before I decided to answer with 'his' personality.

"What, I can't look at a cute woman who's sitting next to my bed waiting for me to wake up?" Her expression was flustered since she hadn't expected that.

"Excuse me?!" She said in shock

"Well, I think your cute, although that riding crop might be seeing some use if you don't stop waving it around," I warned. Her face was redder than Ruby's cape, which made me grin. She was adorable.

"Young man! Please refrain from making such comments!" She exclaimed, obviously too embarrassed to take it head-on.

"Alright then, now why were you next to me when I woke up? I understand I'm not the best looking around, but to catch your attention? I must be pretty hot." I blended into this persona easily, this being what I went through before. The huntress couldn't utter a word at the amount of flirting this man was doing, but it was slowly starting to affect her. Things were going fine, with me keeping her a blushing mess while I was slowly beginning to trust her when it happened.

It felt like something had exploded and pain rushed over my body. Things spiraled horribly after that since fire started to formulate outside my body, burning things around me while avoiding damage to my body. Electricity started to join in the small whirlwind of chaos as the pain surged into overdrive. 

It was excruciatingly painful as it felt like your skin was both burning and tearing apart. My vision started to blur as I heard screams come from the room. Those screams didn't allow for my unconsciousness to take over, so I was left to fight the berserk powers before she got hurt. 

After about five minutes of struggling fruitlessly against my powers, they eventually calmed down and returned to me. What didn't go away was the burning pain, the shocking twitches, and the damages to the room. The sweet irony was that after everything seemed normal, I had lost consciousness due to apparent blood loss.

Glynda POV

I was currently being flirted on by the person Ozpin had insisted he attended this academy. I truly didn't understand why he would want him to attend, but his feelings seemed earnest which is what was throwing me off. It went on for a while until I heard him grunt. I look over to the boy and see his expression is that of pain and his eyes seemed to be bursting with fire. A short while later his entire body explodes in fire, leaving him in anguish behind the wall of flames. I was about to call for help when electricity joined the mix, forcing a scream of pain from him and a yelp in fear from me.

The wall of sparkling fire seemed to stop after my yelp, and (Y/N) seemed to be forcing it back inside him. Things calmed down about five minutes later, thanks to his effort to keep me safe. He looked in disbelief before he passed out in what I thought was exhaustion.

I quickly took him to the nurse, who then informed me that he had passed out due to blood loss and that if he didn't get treatment soon, he would be dead. I started to feel guilt settle in my heart seeing a young man in trouble and I was powerless to help.