Sleepless Day

(Y/N) POV

'I am inside my dream state... huh looks too... sleepless...' i thought as I looked around. It was a beautiful landscape with no shade... so no sleep. That was until it started to morph into a cell... in front of me is a guard I fought. 

"You won't get away with this number 13!" He shouted.

I gritted my teeth and braced myself for impact when an explosion happened. This killed the guard in front of me and (Y/N) came into view.

"Let's go kid!" He shouts... I follow. 

All around me are prisoners fighting for their life... since if they get captured again they won't see the light of day again. One man was a Faunus, he was using his claws to kill the defenseless guard. Another was strangling a guard with his baton. 

I kept running. I couldn't stay here, I had to leave... I DONT BELONG HERE!

"This way!" He shouts ahead of me. I try to follow. I turn a corner and realize I lost him. I knew he wouldn't slow down for me so I try to find a way to escape. I mimic the actions of those running perfectly. This proved useful since a few lost balance while others used this to get further ahead. 

I followed blindly... anything was better than this hellhole.  

"Kid? KID!! Where are you Kid!?!" I heard (Y/N) yell... it was in the next corner. I rush towards him... only to find him being detained. My eyes widen. I was watching as a group of guards were trying to apprehend (Y/N) as he tiredly fought back. What made it worse was that he managed to see me. 

"KID! Look I can't keep them like this... as much as I would like you to help I want you to run... Make it out of here. Live for me Kid. I know you'll be a great person outside of here, but you need to leave! NOW!" He screamed... getting the attention of a few guards on me. I fought. I wasn't that strong, definitely weaker than (Y/N) but I tried.

"KID! NO! RUN!" Hearing that triggered something in me.

I was then looking at (Y/N) all bloody as he's in my arms while the facility that housed us was in shambles. 

"heh... Kid, I didn't know you were that strong... it's a shame I won't get to see you live..." he weakly spoke. I sat there crying.

"w-what are you t-talking a-about?" I managed to say in between sobs. 

"Of... course, you don't... remember what... you did," he said as he becomes weaker and weaker. I can feel my heart sinking lower and lower the more his eyes lose their shine

"Promise... me... you'll... live for... ... .... me..." He said before the light fully leaves his eyes. I felt my heart shatter. The pain wasn't something that could describe what I felt...

"breaking point... (Y/N)" I heard myself mutter before I felt an incredible power. The power that I wanted to use against those who took the person I loved away... that was until I heard a faint whisper say "... monster..."

I woke up from that ...nightmare 

"GAAHHH!" I heaved as I looked around... I found myself in the same dorm I woke up in before, with blake sitting next to me worried, and the rest of the team staring at me. I looked at my scroll to find out that it was about 3 in the morning... 

"Sorry... about that... i... didn't mean to wake you... ill show myself out." I say before trying to get up, only to find blake holding me tightly.

"You will stay here so I can keep an eye on you... You only had one nightmare before, that I know of, and that was when you nearly died, so what was it about?" She says with worry conveyed in full.