Meeting RWBY

(Y/N) POV

I woke up from a peaceful nap and decided to go to vale, considering I do need to make new weapons considering copying others takes too much effort. Unfortunately, today is Friday which means there is school, but I never truly agreed to go to class and I'm technically still injured, so... I quickly leave before reason can infect me. 

As I stroll to different weapon shops and dust shops, I thought about the weapon I want to create. I wanted a heavy object, considering I frankly want to use the weight as the strength and not my own. I decided to make it out of bamboo... and from that, I realized I haven't had breakfast. I still go with the idea but decided to make it transform into a shotgun considering that I needed a bit of range. I then make the bamboo into a hidden sword that goes into the bamboo... so basically the majority of the bamboo is a sheath and a bit of it is the sword, all held by a clip.

I eventually got everything to make my weapon and a bit of dust for rounds when I realized I spent the whole day in Vale. Considering that it isn't too late, I decided to visit the docks to see all the ships when I saw a crime scene. Flashbacks of Roman went through my head before arguing snapped me out of it.

"Hmph. The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates." A girl with an expensive white dress told to blake, a black cat Faunus. 

"What's your problem?" Blake retaliated. 

"My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane." The girl in white said. It gave me a hint of cockiness and a hint of sadness in her speech.

"The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths. They're a collection of misguided Faunus." She knew what she was talking about since I remember her being in the fang before I had messed with them.

I decided to ignore their little dispute since I really didn't want to deal with my past and I wanted to get my weapon built when I heard "Stop that Faunus!" I had turned around just in time to get bumped by a monkey Faunus. He got up and took off, but not before taking one of my bags.

I took off running after him, clearly pissed that he decided to steal. I tried to catch him, but he swung around the place and I lost him before long. I only gave up after I had bumped into someone. 

"Salutations!" Penny, the robotic project of Pietro and Ironwood to make an android with a soul... because making an android of a human failed... case in point, said. 

"Oh! it's you (Y/N)! I thought you were currently being hunted? Am I wrong?" She asks, curiosity evident in her tone. I had actually used my semblance, copy, to copy her personality and use it on the android in front of me since I couldn't bare a penny that wasn't anything like the original.

"No, I'm not. Those who are after me lose their will after they lose many people while I come out as healthy as I went into the fight." I told her casually

"Well I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but Ironwood wants you to come back and work for him... he even programmed me to capture you while your least expecting." She said casually. I smiled... knowing the bug that I implanted in Penny before I disappeared hasn't been erased.

"Well, I'm glad you're ok! I was worried when Ironwood said that you were currently being hunted or might be dead already." She said with sadness. I hated that.

"Ironwood caused this in me, so do you want to stay with me? I promise you'll see your father as well since I know you care about him." I said, hopeful that penny will stay with me.

"Sure! But then I won't be able to come out again." She muttered, clearly bummed about what will happen if she agrees.

"I'll get you new clothes and ill code some slight personality changes so that won't happen, After all, I want you to be happy with me," I said, trying my best not to fall asleep.

"Well, that's great! Then let's go!... (Y/N)?" She says before she questions my lack of an answer. She looks around before finding me on the ground asleep. She chuckles before being tackled by someone.

3rd POV

Penny was currently being tackled by Weiss, the white-haired heiress, who was trying to catch up to (Y/N) and the monkey Faunus who stole (Y/N)'s bag. 

"Salutations!" Penny says to the group, forgetting about (Y/N).

"Um... hello," Ruby says, confused about the girl on the floor.

"Are you... okay?" Yang, ruby's sister, asks.

"I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking." Penny states.

"Do you... wanna get up?" Yang asks, questioning the girl who is still on the floor.

"...Yes!"

they go on for a little longer before Blake notices (Y/N).

"Hey, why is (Y/N) on the ground?" Both Ruby and Penny look over in recognition while the others are curious about who (Y/N). There, on the ground, was a tall panda Faunus who looked semi buff and semi overweight. He looked tired, but only Weiss noticed a small crack under (Y/N) right eye.

He was then abruptly awoken by shooting near his face. Everyone noted the red hue that covered his eye, and flame covered his iris. He scanned the vicinity before turning to the direction the shot came from before his eyes spewed fire as if they were flamethrowers. 

Off in the distance, we see that the monkey Faunus who stole (Y/N)'s bag was messing around with the parts and had accidentally managed to create a gun. When (Y/N) spotted this, his rage released to deadly levels. 

Back to the girls, only Blake had seen what happens when he wakes up uncalled for and was fearing for the unlucky soul who dared to wake him up. The scariest thing about him was his silent rage, where he just bores into you with his gaze... and with his flaming iris's, all you feel is imminent death.

The monkey Faunus felt death was nearby and got on guard, that was until he spotted a flaming person running full sprint at him. His immediate reaction was to run, but his fear gripped him, effectively turning him to a statue when he saw the flaming person behind him just glaring at him. 

It was too much for the poor Faunus to handle and he fainted on the spot out of fear. (Y/N) would've done more is he hadn't recovered all of his parts, that and blake was seconds from shooting him with another tranquilizer dart.

(Y/N) promptly left and fell asleep in an alleyway because he was afraid of that  "dreaded dart"

Timeskip

(Y/N) POV

I woke up and I was in another dorm...

"Great, knowing my luck blake is sitting on a chair next to me with the tranq gun," I said sarcastically as I look over to my right and find her sitting on a chair with a book in one hand and the tranq gun in another.

"Close, but I'm also holding a book." She states before putting both down. "So where have you been? I haven't seen you in a year and when I do I see you running away before I find you asleep on the street. What have I told you about sleeping properly-"

"If you want me to sleep properly then get over here." I cut her off before pulling her into the bed with me, making sure she can't leave and falling asleep again. She goes to struggle, before seeing my face, sighing and cuddling into me before falling asleep as well.

We get about 3 seconds of sleep before...

"Ahem! We can't have you sleeping yet cutie, we have some questions we have to ask you, and you have a girl which you now have to take care of." Yang says.

I open my eye, look at all of them, copying them as I do, and let them handle their own clones before I doze off.