2

"The leaves, grow, fall, at a certain time, are swept away and go back to the dust to form more leaves" ~ The Rod.

     The branches whipped at my skin and cloth leaving traces of a red liquid, as I ran through the forest with my little sister in my hand and my brother by my side logging around our stuff.
         We made it to a clearing near a little pond. I could literally smell death and fear emitting from the attacked pack that stays nearby.
   My family and I were rouge's so the smell of fire woke us up before the screams of agony so we got a head start.
        Washing away sweat and packing water into the little bottles, we headed off, once more seeing shelter to escape the beautiful night as it fell upon us.

†★†★†

.
.
.

      I sprung up in my bed to be withheld by Drackson's arm, still drenched in sweat, moving my husband's hand away from my body I head to the bathroom.
     I wash my face and stare into the eyes of the monster that has been built by her past. Groaning in annoyance I  step back, form the creamy colored skin. Coming out from the bathroom I looked at the time, it reads, 4;55am. Since it was almost 5, I decided to get ready for my workout. Throwing on a spandex bra, with yoga pants I  walked down to the basement.
        Kick after kick, jab after punch, the sweat trickled down my body, almost like it was fuel to my adrenaline I kept going. The green-colored punching bag kept swaying, I was so into it, I almost didn't notice my sister trying to sneak up on me. 

                                                  keyword; almost.

     "I know, just as well as you, that you know that I'm 'ere" one thing my sister got from my mom, African American accent, so bloody nice. Doing her morning stretches, I sat on the yoga mat, twisting and turning.
       "So what you doing at those on Godly hour, Sommry" she called me by the same nickname as she did when we were younger, to be exact, I was 10 and she 5.
She could say Storm, so Sommry kinda stuck.
    "Gotta get a head start at life" I went back to punching the bag.
     "Or your husband is snoring again." Snickering she started running as I chased her, up the stairs, we went out the front door, through the pack grounds and down to the Packs square or as its name vile forest. We finally stopped at the training grounds. Everyone cleared the way as we panted, it might sound like nothing but this is a very big pack with reaching 1500+ members. So we covered a lot of ground, and we've been running for what 25 minutes. Walking over to a ring we fall down. In the middle, side by side.
          Everyone gave us a questioning look, I mean it not every day you see the Alpha and gamma chasing after the executioner. Yes, my sister and I are bloody ass crazy. 

 Standing up and dusting some of the sand of my body, I gave my sister a hand. Eliza cleared her throat causing the silent crowd to dispatch

It started with low snickering to a full-on roll on the floor laughter. we were interrupted by my brother, the pack doctor. 

"Sorry" he rolled his eyes before continuing " hope ur both packed because we still have to travel for the council meeting, by ten" he folds his hands over his chest. 

 "Again! didn't we meet 'em two years ago!!" Eliza shrieked. okay, I think this is where you might get confused since 500 years ago when the war broke out that the wolves felt controlled not by there chosen leaders but by the council, since then council meeting is only once a decade but take as long as five months straight. Oh and Eliza is freaking out due to the fact that she is just finding out now. We didn't want her backing out, she kinda hates the old people on council, which if you think of it is everybody on the council.