5

"Nothing satisfies me more like when someone underestimates me. Except for the moment they realize, what they did"

***********************************************************************************************

        "I'm just saying that if you want, we can fight it out right now!!"

"Like hell, I will fight a girl" he retorted

"Whimp" Alehya muttered even though she knew it was no good seeing as he is a werewolf. he turned to face her, his face was so red if this were a cartoon imagine smoke coming out from his ears.

"I. Am. Not. A. Whimp" his gum must be aching at the way they were ground.

"Sure sounds like it" Wendy fueled.

"Arghh " 

"Arghh" three of us mimic him and laugh even more, right now we are outside its stary tonight, Alpha Gibson one of the Alpha here in Asia host a party for some of us so right now some people are downright drunk, high or just having the time of our lives with friends and family.

Alpha Cliff watched as his beta stomped away from us.

"oooh!!! Where's the baby going?" Our latest friend Andrea raises her perfectly manicured eyebrow in mock curiosity.

"I think" Mila strokes her chin in mock thought, "I think he's gonna cry to his mummy " she drew out and we laughed hysterically.

"Oops hope we didn't hurt your feeling " Wendy pouts. we go and sit at the beach set up chairs that were next to the fireworks.

"OMG!!!! Look a bonfire" we all snapped our heads to where the profound shrieking was coming from to see a blonde girl standing next to a brunette girl "Danny, let's go see!!"

Apparently, due to our super hearing, it sounds like she was screaming right next to our ears making us all cringe away. But not enough to stop us from eavesdropping

"No that's the intrusion of privacy, now your drunk let's go home, Gna" she pulls her friend making her green Knimomno flay around her very pale skin. 

"Oh come on no harm no foul, and besides since when are you ashamed?" come to think of it I have never seen a vampire being friends with a human. Well you know what they say you live you learn

"No" the Burentte chatised.

"Com' on pretty please"

"Babe, look we don't know WHO they are. remember what I told you" okay I know this seems bad but hey, it not our fault we are interested when we can hear them why shouldn't we. I have no idea if that makes sense. at least we-- the girls are so that means me-- aren't looking.

"Let's invite them" Eliza whispered 

I expected complaint but we just murmured agreement."So whose gonna, you know Invite them?" I ask "Why are you all staring at me"

"Well, Alpha--" Andrea started, but that was all I was having of it 

"Oh hell no, uh uh, no"

"Well.... get going" Alehya pushes me towards the arguing friends.

My blue and pink floral, silky off-shoulder, mid-thigh dress blew back as the windswept away picking up my hair and biting my neck. Sighing, I roll my eyes and tauntingly walk towards them. pulling out one of my many most charming smiles, I clear my throat-- for reasons I don't know--but they did look at me expectantly.

"I'm sorry didn't mean to intrude..." 

'Did you just apologize??'   

'Oh please, they'd wish I mean it' Insert internal eye roll