4

"Most narcissistic people are good looking, well-groomed, well-spoken and usually we are successful in our fields of work

  ~River Jord

**********************************************************************************************

                   "Alright every one lets get back to business, anyone like to make a first proposal?"

"Actually I would like to state an observation"

"The floor is yours Luna Aleyha" Moonstone pack( second strongest)

"Thank you, councilman Jen, so I've been thinking what if there was more to this what if steve isn't alone?" naturally murmurs broke out but Generally amidst Betas.

"What are you saying?" I questioned

"What I'm saying is that it will definitely take time to make a rouge think rationally, so unless we are wrong on the date of his birth and amount of rouges he has I say, working for someone older, someone trained who has taken a huge time out of their lives to understanding the rogues"

Three consecutive beats pass before Claire speaks "Okay, any proposals"

"I do"  Silver dawn pack

"Okay the floor is yours, Alpha Lee" 

"I propose teams"

"Teams?" Luna Shelby inquired "Please expatiate"

"well, I was getting to that, what I mean by teams is that we can't all work at the same time with the same things, for instance, some should be the medical facilities will others can work on the strategic planning--" and that was when all hell broke loose, the shouting of

"What does that mean that some of us can do certain things like work the battlefield"

"Are you saying we are incompetent"

"What do you know?"

"Silence" everyone looked to Clarie who shrugged and pointed to Luna Aleyha "Are you all mad? If you don't like it counter what he said and then we will vote"

Murmurs of approval floated through the room.

"I have a counterproposal" Alpha Mandine " How about we figure out everyone's strength then we have only Alphas meetings, so it's less crowded"

" Now we vote?" a beta I presume, asked.

"Yes but only Alphas vote, so discuss"

I turn to face my pack "WE would be crazy if we chose the second option"

"Duh" that came from Mila

turning  back to face the council, I then stand up "AgQuarts pack has made a vote, as one, we agreed on the first one seeing as some packs are more specialized in some things than others, each pack is unique therefore I think Alpha Lee has a valid point"

"Alright next"

"Moon Stone pack has also made a vote we chose.............

***********************************************************************************************

         22 votes later.......

"And the votes are in, proposal one wins" Gerald checks his watch and announces its interaction time.

Everyone stood up and either went outside, sat in there chair like me, or actually went to mingle as most lunas did. " Well, it's not every day someone rattles the Werewolf World" Luna Aleyha spoke from beside me leaning on the silver-colored railing.