3

" Life is intrinsical, well, boring, and dangerous at the same time. At any given moment the floor may open up. Of course, it almost never does; that's what makes it so boring"

                                                   ~ Edward Gorey

***********************************************************************************************

    "Well lookie here if it isn't Alpha Westfil," a rugged voice said from the hallway to my left, taking a silent sniff, I reply in the same manner, eerie.

     "And is that Beta Jack Ali Astra, you would think that since one is of a lower rank you would not associate but here we are" I look at his brown muddy lustful beady eyes.

" You don't deserve that TITLE" he spat at me

"Well, when you get to a higher rank w can talk" I continue heading down the path to the council chamber where the meeting will be held it less than ten minutes. that when jack thinks it a good idea to make a move, he tries to grab me but we ended up in a reverse position." your lucky your not dead, do not test me" and with that while feeling totally badass in my head, I walk away, smirking. 

        I burst the door open to be welcomed by a room of power inflated men, who will not succumb to anything less than a beta. the room was filled with Alphas, Luna's Betas, and Reginas. Reginas are more or less Beta females but at the time 2012, they felt the need for power causing an outbreak between those against and those for, of course, those who wanted neither could either join or not, but when you have an alliance with a party it's hard to stay undecided. I was dragged to 'for' which is obviously why they won, so now Beta females have a name, yippee.

    "Alpha Wesfil, its a pleasure as always to meet you once again" and the second person we meet the 50-year-old bastard who spends his time ass-kissing people higher than him is ALpha Micheal Frazer, yes people he's an alpha.

"Likewise Alpha Micheal" a tiny twinkle appears in his eyes, mainly because I remembered his name and I say "Likewise" instead of "same to you". What can I say, I can make people happy. note sarcasm.

"Well see you around?"

"I sure hope so" I give him a small smile. he walks away.

"Hi I'm Luna Shebly Alpha Alferd Jones mate, and you are?" she offers her hand and I shake in response

"Alpha Strom Westfil" her face pales slightly.

"Oh the second ever Female Alpha" I just nod "So how does it feel to be the second strongest pack" she cocks her to the side-eyeing me further, just before a foul scent hits me its slight but even if its disgusting almost like- jealously. since I'm an Alpha I am able to smell people's emotions since I am stronger than most I can smell even Alphas emotions.

  "It feels fantastic especially since I was just ranked most powerful pack last year, and would you look at that almost two years ago." I cock an eyebrow at the petite auburn head freckled-faced Luna. I lean closer to her ear so that to others it looks like we are gossiping "And jealousy is a bitter taste if only you could smell my hatred, but Alas your just to lower"

  I know, I know that was mean but when you are going against traditionalist, sexist and power-hungry people you learn that "Not all that glitters is gold". I head to my designated seat opposite the Council and between Moon Stone pack and Winter Packs both from Europe. this meeting is only for Alphas, Beta's, and their mates.