Chapter 4

Cassie's POV

As I am driving to my family's lake house the tingling in my body starts growing stronger and stronger.

I realize that with this new found power I can do almost anything I want. And it feels good.

As I'm approaching my family's lake I see a jet black limousine parked in the driveway.

I pull up and park behind it.

As I step out of the car I can see a tall, brown haired, beautiful figure of a man standing beside the lake.

Wow so that's the devil? Definitely not the demonic appearance I was expecting.

I walk up to the man and study his face.

He has bright green eyes , just like mine, and his hair fall's perfectly over his heart shaped face, with only a strand out of place landing just over his forehead. He's wearing a silk red button up shirt which is only half way buttoned, paired with skin tight black jeans.

"Hello Cassie" he says in a very deep, of what I think is a, British accent

"Hello Satan"

He smiles at my snarky remark.

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions, why don't you take a seat"
And as he says this a table and chairs appear out of thin air in front of us .

As we sit down I see him flinch almost like he's in pain.

That's weird I thought the devil was a supposed to be an all powerful god. And he can't even sit down? I thought to myself.

"So Cassie how much do you know?" He starts

"Well I know that your my father and I know that I'm a witch"

"Well of course your a witch, you act as if you just found out?"

Oh crap remember what mother told you.

"Um no I mean I've always known I was a witch, I just didn't know if you did." I try to spit out while staying calm.

Crap. He can obviously tell I'm lying.

"Of course I know your a witch that's why I decided that your mother would be the perfect woman to conceive my child, half witch, half angel, you are one of the most powerful witches in history."

I sit in shock for a moment.
So not only am I a witch and the daughter of Satan but I'm the most powerful witch there is? That's a whole lot to put on a girl in one day.

After I finally find my words I manage to open my mouth.

"Actually if I'm being honest I didn't know anything before today, my mother has been repressing my magic since I was born and I just found out today that Edward wasn't my real father, that you are." I confess, still a little scared

"You can't be serious, how is it that my daughter knows nothing of her legacy? Your mother made me a deal that she would raise you and train you to be an all powerful ruler just like me, and she failed. There will be order, no body breaks a deal with the devil!" He spits out as I see his eyes turning from the beautiful green to a bright crimson red.

"Wait no no no it's not her fault, it was my fathers he didn't want me to know that I wasn't his actual daughter, but he's already dead so it doesn't even matter, and I don't know nothing, before I came here today my mother gifted me back with my magic and used a knowledge stone to fill my brain with ever single piece of knowledge my coven has ever learned." I tell him

I study his face and can tell he's not fully convinced

" Also if you touch one hair in my mother's head I will never go anywhere with you and that's a promise !" I spit out at him which kind of surprised myself.

His facial expression simmers.

"Then show me something you've learned." His eyes go calm again.

Nervously I stand up not sure of what to do at this point.
But as I focus on my thoughts hundreds of spells rush into memory and I find the perfect one to use.

"altum aquam audierit a me vocationis eius surgensque" I cry out

And just as quickly all the water from the lake rises up and forms a beautiful fountain like figure. 

"Very good, mediocre, but I'm impressed for you just learning all this today, we might be able to continue this after all."

"Continue what" I ask

"Well you see Cassie, although I am the devil there are certain thing that even I cannot do. For instance have a child. But I found a way around that and that's how you came about. You are Cassie MorningStar daughter of Lucifer MorningStar the ruler of Hell. But every loophole comes with a price of course, and as you get older, I grow weaker, and as I grow weaker so does Hell."

"Wait so as I get older your going to die?"

"No no I'm the devil I never die, but I will lose most of  my power which means I will no longer be able to rule Hell, at least not alone. And that's where you come in."

"But wait what can I do" I say in confusion

" You are going to come with me to Hell and take your rightful place on the throne as the Queen of Hell, with my instructions and your power we will be unstoppable."

"What no I'm a 16 year old girl, I have school, and a family, and friends. I can't just rush off to Hell to become a Queen." I reply with tear filled eyes

" Oh but you will, I am your family now and you will do as I say, and trust me once you get a taste of that power your never going to want to let go of it."  He says with a smile.

And with that last remark he grabs my hand and we are absorbed my a giant ring of fire.

I know where he is taking me and I know it's going to be scary but some part of me can't help but feel excited as well.