Chapter 9

Cassie's POV

I look around and see nothing but trees.

"Great I've lost the trail"

I should really work on my magic.

I pull out my map and see that I've gotten way off course.
It tells me that I'm now in the middle of the forest and to head north.

I start to do a light jog trying convince myself I'm not completely terrified of whatever might be hidden in these woods.

After awhile I stop to catch my breath.

Once again I hear something, but this time it sounds a whole lot bigger.

I listen for a minute, when all the sudden a huge demon with burning red eyes stands towering over me.

He catches me completely off guard,

So I do what any rational teenager would do,
I scream for my fucking life and run as fast as I can away from it.

But with two big steps it's right behind me again.

I realize there's no out running him, I need to come up with a plan.

I quickly dart behind some trees and try to find a spell that can help.

But before I can even think the demon picks the tree up out of the ground and hurls it about 100 feet.

As I come face to face with the demon, about to give up, I instead decide to stand my ground.

"Hey, yea over here, yes you, do you know who I am?" I shout

"I am your Queen the daughter of Lucifer, do you really want to eat the devils daughter? I have a feeling he's not gonna be to happy about that, but hey go ahead, I mean if you don't mind spending the rest of your days burning in the pit."

He then looks at me and I  think it takes him a minute to comprehend what I said but he soon looks at me, snarls and walks away.

I fall against a tree in relief.

"Wow I guess I really am unstoppable"

I begin walking again and as I walk I focus my mind and start memorizing more spells that might come in handy later on.

After awhile I finally see some moonlight shining through the trees and sigh with happiness as I see the border line.

And I sprint out of the dark forest.

——————————

Hey guys I know this chapter was a little short but I wanted to say somethings and I didn't wanna make it too long.

Thank you guys so so much for reading my story and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it. If I'm being completely honest I wrote this out of pure boredom not expecting anything of it😂 but I've always loved writing and I'm happy to now I'm not completely terrible at it.

Also I'm going to try and update as quickly as possible but with school and everything it might take me awhile so don't attack me if I miss a couple days😂❤️

Also feel free to comment or message me about any questions or if you just have something to say☺️

So yea I just wanted to say how much I appreciate your guys support and I can't wait for you to follow Cassie on this crazy journey.

Love ya 💕