Chapter 5

Cassie's dress👆🏼

Cassie's POV

I open my eyes to see us standing on a large platform suspended above a grand stone room. The room is mostly empty besides a few tables that are piled with food. It is quite dark despite the fiery walls and curtains. There are a few painting of the rulers of Hell hanging to the right. And each side of the platform has a staircase leading up to it. While behind me sit two large thrones with a large portrait of Lucifer above them.

"So this is Hell?" I ask

"This is Pandemonium the capital of Hell, where all the great rulers live." He reply's

"Well there's definitely less fire and chaos then I expected." I sneer

"Don't let this one city fool you, outside of these walls reside the 9 circles of Hell where there are many terrible, horrible, ugly things you couldn't even imagine. There is endless suffering and torture. Which is why u will never go there."

"Well if I'm going to be the Queen then don't I get to go where ever I want?" I say offended
"I might be only 16 but I think I can handle it, I want to see exactly what kingdom I am the Queen of."

" Perhaps I will show you around sometime but for now we have business to attend to, at midnight the three Kings will be coming to claim you worthy of the throne and then we will prepare you for your coronation tomorrow evening." He tells me

"How will they know I'm worthy?" I ask

"You are a Morningstar there's no question of if you are worthy, now run along with Lilith to your bed chamber and began getting ready, no daughter of mine and future Queen will be seen by Hells disciples in such foolish clothes." He reply's

I walk away with Lilith trying not to let his comment get to me.

"Foolish clothes!?" I whisper under my breath.

As we arrive into what I'm expecting is my bed chamber. I can't help but be impressed. In it stands a great gold canopy bed with golden curtains hanging over it. To my left there is a fire place surrounded by two chairs and a small table. To the other side lay the entrance to a gigantic bathroom, Probably as big as my entire house back home. And to the right sits a beautiful vanity with lights outlining the sides.

"This is my room?!" I say excitingly

"Yes these will be your quarters, now let's get you into the closet and get you a dress"Lilith answers

She leads me to another door on the other side of the room. It opens up to a huge closet with hundreds and hundreds of clothes and dresses. In the middle sits a perfect white Island counter filled with beautiful jewelry.

"You may chose any dress you like, I'm going to go out to the chamber and sit, just come get me when your ready for hair and makeup" Lilith tells me as she walks away. And I'm left by myself.

"So this is what it's like being a Queen? Okay I'm in." I say jokingly

I end up picking out a short red dress with red Ruby's on the chest piece, paired with twisted black heels.

I changed and walked over to Lilith.

"I'm ready Ms. Lilith"I say

" Very well, follow me to your vanity and have a seat." She said

Then she started on my makeup.

She gives me a perfect porcelain complexion. With a red and black shadow to match the dress, paired with perfect wings and lashes. And pulls it together with a dark red lip.

Now I'm not much of a makeup girl, but I don't think I've ever looked more beautiful.

She finished my makeup and then began to fix my hair. She ties half of it up and let's the rest fall to my shoulders in beach waves.

"Okay you are ready, let me call your father in."Lilith says and walks away.

I stare smiling at myself in the mirror pleasantly surprised by my new life style.

My father and Lilith walk in.

"You look absolutely stunning my daughter, much better." My father tells me

"Thank you." I say

"Now come along everyone is already here." He says as he reaches out to me.

And with that I take his right arm in mine and we walk toward the main hall.