Chapter 3

Cameron's POV

We're in Parkers car listening to music, bumping, grinding and singing along on our way to the party, if you asked me I would say we are the party.

"ONE BAD BICTH AND SHE DO WHAT I SAY SO, TWO BIG FORTY'S AND A BIG ASS DRACO, THREE MORE MILLIONS WHEN YOU ASK HOW MY DAY GO, POURED UP A FOU-" We sang but got cut off by Parker when he turned down the music.

"Okay, we're here, not because its a party means you're gonna go crazy, please behave yourselves, I don't want us to end up in the Police station" He said to us as he parked.

We nodded yes, but did we really mean it though? Dude we are literally at our first party we've ever been to in months and you're telling us not to go crazy, okay we'll keep that in mind. I smirked at Jane and Adam before getting out of the car. We walked in behind Parker, and to me we didn't have to act crazy this party already was. There are people sleeping in the fridge, I don't think we can do anything crazier than that.

"Okay guys go mingle, if you need me I'll be upstairs" He winked and left us downstairs. We stood in that exact spot for a good while just looking around ourselves. I saw two drunk girls in the corner kissing each other, I know it might sound super pervy, but I'm not gonna lie I was really enjoying it and so was Jane. We made sure not to stare too long though, we turned and saw that some guys were really competing to see who can shit on command, we turned away quick, we did a full 180, that was crazy, if Parker only saw this he wouldn't judge us at all. What is Parker doing upstairs I thought to myself.

"Well this is the most exciting unexciting party I've ever been too" Jane said as her and Adam went to get drinks.

"Well its not a party if you're not enjoying yourself now is it?" A voice behind me said.

I turned around to see where the voice was coming from but to my surprise I saw no one, I furrowed my brows wanting to know if I was hearing things, this party is so crazy that its making me crazy. I laughed to myself, what's next am I going to see Santa Clause?

"Down here" The voice said as I looked down and I saw a girl sitting on the couch. Her melanated skin sparkled in the light, her hair was curly, she had on a black and grey plait shirt, black jeans and combat boots.

 Her melanated skin sparkled in the light, her hair was curly, she had on a black and grey plait shirt, black jeans and combat boots

"Hi, I'm Cameron" I said as I took a seat beside her.

"Well Cameron do I know you?" She asked.

"No I don't think so, I came here with Parker" I answered.

"Parker huh, so you make this a habit?, going to complete strangers houses with your friends?" She asked.

"N-No, this is the first" I stuttered.

"No worries, I'm not going to kick you ou-" She started but got cut off by a blonde haired girl in a cropped vest and black jeans.

"North, what are you doing lazing around, its your birthday lets dance" She said with excitement not even bothering to notice my existence.

"But Brett" She whined.

"No buts but yours on the dancefloor, come lets go North" She said as she pulled her up.

"Bye Cameron" She said as she was being dragged away.

She remembered my name, wow, and hers is North. She has such a great name I thought to myself before Jane and Adam jumped and sat down beside me bombarding me with questions.

"You've made a new friend?" Adam shot.

"You're enjoying yourself now huh? Jade Shot next.

"What's her name, her age, her favorite color?" Adam continued.

"Is she single? Jane smirked.

"I DON"T KNOW, all I know is her name is North, Oh my gosh" I said frustrated, thinking that they would pipe down, but no it didn't, it just gave them the greenlight to torment me more.

"Cameron and North sitting in the tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" They sang in unison.

"Can you guys please be mature about this, just not here?" I plead.

"Alright, but when we get home its gonna be a war zone" Jane said.

"Fine" I rolled my eyes.

We all noticed that it was getting late so Jade went to look for Parker upstairs, and Adam and I went outside to wait by the car.

"So, did you meet anyone?" I smirked.

"No, but some of them are hot" He admitted. I chuckled a bit.

"But you do think North is hot right?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"I don't like the word hot but yes she is, she is very cute" I answered

"Ouuuu" He went.

After waiting a couple of minutes at the car we finally saw Jane and Parker coming out the door, Jane looked uneasy, I wonder what it is, she was just happy about tormenting me bout a minute ago, but I decided to ask her about it later. The car ride home was quiet, there wasn't any singing, listening to music not even talking. It was pretty awkward. We got home and went straight to our quarters. I took a shower cause after being at a party like that I had to take a rinse.

"Hey what's going on with you, why did your whole energy change in less than a minute?" I asked getting into bed.

"Don't worry about it, I'm fine, its nothing" She answered.

"Are you sure about that cause you don't seem like yourself?" I asked hoping she would tell me.

"I SAID ITS NOTHING, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DROP IT" She snapped.

"Okay okay, just know that I'm here if you need me" I said turning to go to sleep.

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about it" She said turning of the light.

___