Chapter 7

Cameron's Pov

"What are you so happy about?" Jane bumped me.

"Well North asked if we would like to go bowling with them tonight, and I said yes" I danced.

"This is becoming a pattern" She looked at me.

"What do you mean?" I asked
"Making decisions for us" I started looking down as she said it.

"But good decisions, we better get dressed" She finished laughing.

"Well have fun guys" Adam sat on couch.

"You know you're coming stop being a cunt" Jade jumped on him.

"No I mean can't come, these teachers probably sense I was gay and gave me a lot of homework to do" We laughed at him.

"Okay, but just know we won't have fun without you" I chuckled while hitting the showers.

While I was in the shower I heard Adam on the phone, I didn't pay it any mind.

I stepped out the bedroom in blue shirt tucked in my blue jeans with the bottom rolled up, with a black band around my hand, in my favorite black combat boot and I let my hair down.

Jane on the other hand walked out in a white T-shirt tucked into her maroon pants, a brown and cream fur coat, black and white converse and to top it all of a green beanie, Her style might be weird but you'd be lying if you didn't think she had th...

Jane on the other hand walked out in a white T-shirt tucked into her maroon pants, a brown and cream fur coat, black and white converse and to top it all of a green beanie, Her style might be weird but you'd be lying if you didn't think she had the drip.

After we were finished approving each others outfits we started to walk towards the door.

"So where are you guys meeting?" Adam asked making me realize that I didn't f*cking know, I didn't even ask for the location, how could I be so stupid, UHGGG, its just my type of luck, wow.

"You don't know do you" Jane asked. I slowly nodded slowly sitting and slouching down on the couch.

"But I do" Adam said smirking.

"How?" I asked in disbelief.

"Well while you were in the shower, little miss missy called and said to meet at the gas station because you didn't wait to talk to her after class" He folded his arms as I face palmed.