4

•Author's Pov•

"I can't believe Y/n got scared of us! Did we hurt her?" Silver ask with a sad tone. "It's not you Silver, it's us..." Tails answer his question while everyone is in the living room. "We are so dead to Shadow..." Knuckles confess as he hold a pillow tightly. "You got that right..." Rouge sarcatically agreed. While everyone was talking after what happen, someone break the door open.

Everyone gasp and start shaking when they saw the black hedgehog holding another dangerous weapon with a glare given to everybody. "Who started it..." he ask creepily that his voice shiver down to their spines. "W-What do you m-mean?" Silver carefully ask. "Who started the argue?..." he ask one more time as he grip in his weapon tighter. Everyone slowly point ot Sally. "Hey! I wouldn't do it if- AAAHHH!!!" she didn't finish her sentence as she heard a gunshot, and saw a hole next to her, near to hit her throat.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

After couple minutes chasing, Sally was tied up with strong ropes all over her body and she is now hanging up-side-down with a tape on her mouth. "Nest question: Who is the one who pulled her harder?" he ask another one as he hold a knife with a glare to the team. They quickly point their fingere to Knucklee. "Yes!!! I won!!! Wait-" he was cut off by a flying knife that almost hit his head. It landed above him which cause his eyes shrunk in fear when he saw Shadow surrounding in flames.

After another couple minutes chasing, Knuckles was on the ground unconscious. He was tied up as well except that his was hard metal chains. Shadow kick him one more time before he throw him outside the house 5 meters away using his round house kick.

"And finally... who is the dumb leader who didn't even bother to stop the fight and join along with a childish kid fight..." he ask again and this time... he was holding sharp silver shurikens. Everyone slowly point to Sonic in fear. "I'm not dumb nor childish!! I just want to show her-" get cut off by two shruiken flying next to his two legs. "Hey careful!!! You might  cut my leg!!!" Sonic complain but he soon regret when Shadow fired "Because I WILL cut those legs of yours if you didn't do anything..."

"Yikes..." he cursed to himself before he start running like what Knuckles and Sally did. Just a minute, Sonic was hanging next to Sally. His wrists were chained while his left leg was chanined as well but the other one was free. Under him was a 5ft deep pool with aligators in it... He yelped as aligators are looking at him with hunger.

"Try to free these morons and I'll do the same to you... I'll free them by myself if I wanted too...and don't even bother to feed them or I'll feed you to the sharks..." he warned one last time before his wrist alarmed after the gang quickly nod at his warning.

It took a short silence until he sigh and called "Rouge, straight to G.U.N. We both have a new mission..." "Didn't the doctor cancel your 6 missions so you could watch Y/n for a while? You know, so you could cool yourself alone? " she questioned as she flew next to him. "I am not created to babysit a girl or to stand still. Vanilla will be the one taking care of her for me. Now let's go..." he ordered harshly before he teleport and Rouge flew away.

"Does anyone wants chilli dogs?" Amy started as soon as Shadow and Rouge left. "I want one- Yikes!!!" Sonic shouted as the predator jump out of the water. He swing his free leg so the crocodile miss and went back in the water. "Not gonna happen Sonic or else Shadow would tie you up again..." Amy remind him and he gasp in horror "No chili dog for a day?!?" he ask.

"Actually a week or two..." Silver corrected before they start eating. "No fair!!! You can't do this to me!!! If you didn't free me, I'll feed you to the sharks!!!" "Oh shut up. Your can't even go near the water..." Sticks complain.
____________________________________________________________________________________________