28

•Y/N's POV•

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He ask before I stood up and hid the crystal. "I should ask the same thing. You were suppose to be back in Emerald City, Silver..." I mention before he scratch the back of his neck.

"I need to see how you guys are doing... Has Rouge return?" He ask before I shake my head in no.

"I heard what happen at the pro-" He was cut off by an explosion from his portal. "Guess I have to go back earlier than what I expected... Seems like someone attack the city again..." he reminded before I groan.

"I really want you to stay, but guess that's not gonna happen... Tell Zoe that I'll be making her some apple pie..." I mention before he smirk and give a thumbs up before leaving.

"Guess I'm going home too..." I said before I hid to change back to casual clothes before my crystal turn back to a ring.

"Can't believe Silver appearing out of nowhere can make me feel better that fast... But what does the doctor mean me being 'adopted'..." I said to myself before I start thinking again.

Suddenly, a loud 'boom' surrounded the village before I groan louder. Seriously grandfather, give me a break!
____________________________________________________________________________________________

•Shadow's POV•

I caught Y/n talking to Silver before he left her again. I was planning to talk to her about it, but not for now... I have some business to take care of with the G.U.N... Since they are still holding my files, maybe they still have my documents.

"Shadow, where are you going?" Cyana ask as she follow me from behind.

"To the G.U.N. and check my files..." I respond bluntly before the robot girl tensed up. "You can't! Unless... Unless you join them again..." she said before I raise my eyebrows at her.

"Then I'm going to take that that job back. I need some desparate answers after what I have found out yesterday... Let's move the date of the hangout plan with Y/n next week...." I remind her before I teleport away, leaving her terrified.

What got her panicking and freaking out right now? I mean, I have to travel for 2 days since I don't wanna keep teleporting and that place sounds like I have been there...

•Sonic's POV•

I break one bot by using my knee until Y/n finally show up and beat some robots before I speed up next to her. "Yo Y/n, where were you? Sally and Amy are still doing their dramas after you left minutes ago..." I mention.

"I was just at the forest... Grandpa was trying to apologize, but the word 'adopted' suddenly slipped from his mouth before I stormed off. Then Silver appear for a quick visit but he soon left after..." she explain before I secretly gulp.

Egghead almost got us caught... She is starting to get curious... "Also, I found this at Ms.Vanilla's clip board..." she added before my eyes shrunk when she showed me the picture.

"I don't know why I have it, but I didn't know I was so good at drawing

"I don't know why I have it, but I didn't know I was so good at drawing..." she said before I nervously laugh and purposely ripped it,

"It looks great- Oops, it rip! I'm so sorry Y/n... It was an accident... My hand kinda slipped since I touch some oil after the last robot I destroyed..." I lied.

"That's fine. I have the real copy. I know you will do that because I painted Shadow instead of you when I was 8..." she joke with a smirk so I play along. "You got me~ That's so unfair! Why him?!" I whined before she giggle and punch the scorpion bot.

"Well, looks like that everything for today. You guys want Hamburger Steak?" Tails suggested before we agree on him. As we were eating, Y/n blurt something that made us choke on our food.

"Since I was living with you guys, mind telling me who the heck check out my room? It was clean before I left and now, it's a huge mess..."

"It's Knuckles. He was looking for his bunny slippers..." Sticks lied nervously. "I did? Wh- Oof!" He didn't finish when Amy hit his stomach with her elbow.

"Right! I was also looking for my tools since you sometimes use it..." Tails join her before I sigh in relief when the human girl was convince enough.

"Wow, you guys are so forgetful this passed days. Anyways, has anyone seen a pink notebook?" She ask before I spit my juice straight to Sally. "Did you read it?" Amy quickly ask.

"I was planning to, but I can't find it anywhere..."

"It must be your imagination. There's no pink notebook. It must be one of Amy's story books..."

"Really? It doesn't have a cover..." she mention. "You ask too many questions. Let's just eat!" Amy interrupt by raising her voice.

"Yeah. I couldn't agree more..." Sally said in sarcasm before I nervously laugh at her flaming glare and soak self.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, we gonna find that pink diary or else all the secrets we've been keeping will get expose!" I remind them.

"But how can we find it? I saw Y/n hold it once back at Robokin but I don't remember where she left it. Seems like she forgot where she put it too..." Tails reminded.

"That's why I order you guys to start looking!" I snap before everyone left to go to the other rooms before I sigh in frustration. If Y/n find it first before we do, we are so doomed...

What's worse is if Shadow got his memory back, he might muder us... Shit... I run straight to Eggman's lair and broke down his door, causing him to flinch and drop his coffee.

"What do you want this time, blue rat?!? I'm in the middle of my dinner!" He scream before I shut him.

"You better keep your mouth shut about that stupid stories with Y/n being adopted, Egghead or I'll definitely beat you up..." I warned. "Wait-what? Why?" He ask in confusion.

"BeCAUSE! We hit Y/n with an amnesia inator... and Shadow seems like his memory got erased by someone... If those two found out, we are in big trouble! Especially you!" I remind him.

"Ok ok, I'll keep my mouth shut so you could stop barging inside my lab. I'm living in a human life like her too you know... Also, have you ever thought of Y/n having a crush on that black hedeghog when she was 8..." he mention before my jaw drop.

"What the-"

"She never mention anything? She was raise by Shadow and Rouge like she said, remember... She has a giant crush on him for ages... Well, until she forgot about him..." he blurt before my jaw drop.

"So... when Shadow appear at the prom that time... she was feeling jelly?!!" I guess.

"Bingo..." Orbot respond before I bang my head in his table. No wonder Egghead dressed up as Shadow before... Does that mean she was talking about that faker all this time?!?