16

The Next Day•

~Your Pov~

Cyborg Sonic finally joined breakfast with us, but his eyes look tired. He didn't bother to say anything and just eat. I just sigh and look at my food. Then there's go my stomach, loosing appettite again... "Boss?" Cyborg Sticks started. He stopped and slowly look at her. "Yes? What is it?" He gently ask. I just close my eyes to cool myself down since I can't force myself to get respect all the time.

Amy: We wanted to tell you something...

C.Sonic: ???

Tails: Well... you've been acting different lately...

C.Tails: And it made us worried...

Sticks: You start loosing your temper more than the first time we visit...

C.Sonic: *glare to me than to the gang* Did the human tell you something... *secretly growl*

Mighton: W-What?!? N-No!!! No... She didn't say anything...

C.Knux: The truth is that she has been more quiet than a screw...

C.Sonic: Then go straight to the point... I have to go finish some files and visit the competition that happen yesterday... *demanded impatiently*

When I heard him say something about yesterday, I stab the fork from the table that cause it to get stuck as I stand up from my sit and run back in my room before I shut the door in anger. I don't wanna hear him say anything else about yesterday... I thought as I slide down my back and began to cry as I touch the ground.

Worst timing to start a beautiful morning... So much for the breakfast... First, his voice is so gentle and when after he glare at me, he became creepy...
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Pov•

Everyone glance at the seat you sat just a while ago in confusion. Cyborg Sonic didn't care and clear his throat to caught their attention. "You were saying?" He reminded as he raise an eyebrow. Sonic and Tails was about to run after you, but Cyborg Amy and Amy stopped them.

Mighton: Oh uuuhhh-

Bolt: We wanted to give you a quick check...

C.Sonic: Quick check? For what? I'm fine...

Sticks: We know, but we just wanted to be sure...

Sonic: Yeah. Mostly when your not yourself since we arrive... *frowned*

Mighton: Even we told them you have stress mode...

C.Sonic: I'm not myself? What are you talking about? It doesn't mean I'm busy, I'm not myself all the time...

Sonic: Well your ARE not...In fact, if I was stress, I always go for a run, not continue making it worse by trying to finish the task...

C.Tails: Also, we just wanted to keep you healthy buddy... We are like real mobians too... *worried tone*

Just then, before Cyborg Sonic answer, Y/n went out from her room with a hurt look visible from her eyes and left HQ without saying anything. The blue robot didn't answer as he look at the door where you left and secretly sigh.

Knux: Y/n is acting strange don't ya think?

C.Amy: I have to agree... She has been a distant since last night...

Sonic: Cyborg me, did you say something to Y/n that hurt her feelings? *look at his duplicate*

C.Sonic: Yesterday she wanted to help, but I told her that we could take care of it so I told her to return back. She is stubborn and stay because she really wanted to help. So I told her that if she really wanted to help then go back here until you guys return...