10

•Author's Pov•

"Hey-" Shadow was cut off when he saw Silver flying around, looking for the girl. He just sigh before he went back inside to hide. "Y/n!!! Where are you girl?" Silver shouted as he look everywhere. You quickly heard his voice and wipe your tears before leaving your spot.

"Silver? Why?" You ask as Silver give you a quick hug. "I thought you'll ran away from us after what Sally did so I had to find you just in case you got in trouble!!!" he explain as he land on the ground. Just then he saw your dress. "Did you made that?" he ask all of a sudden. "I made it by leaves?" you lied as you hid your glowing gem. "Well, you did great on the stitching btw, but we have to go back... Amy and Sonic are getting worried..." he remind as he lift you in bridal style.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Once I went to my room and remove my gown, my emerald turn back into a ring but my gown still have the sparkles. I keep the 3 clothes I transformed before in a closet where no one knows. I made a secret door behind my closet and have a password.

"Shadow..." I said and the door open. I don't know why my password was a word shadow but I just found my hint in it. Nothing more... I put my sparkling fairy dress and close the secret room. I build a shelf of clothes in and I'm telling you. I only have 3 enchanted gowns, but if I transform again, I can keep it here.

As I helped Silver and Zoe cleaned the main room, I heard Knuckles screaming outside. All the team including me went outside to see him in a coconut tree as he look down in fear, seeing... his shadow?

Me: (sarcasm) Seriously?

Sonic: What are you looking in fear Knux?

Me: *smack Sonic's head* His afraid of his own shadow, idiot...

Knux: Hey!!! I'm not scared if my shadow, you know!!!

Silver: *sneak up on him from behind* Boo!!!

Knux: *fall on the three and look at the floor* *screaming like a girl as he went back up to the tree again*

Silver: Yup. His afraid of his own shadows...

Me: Hey Knux. There's a ghost next to you...

Knux: *scream like a girl again before running around HQ*

Me: *giggles*

Amy: Hey, that's not nice!!! *scolded*

Me: Oh really? What about Sally did to me? Did you said anything?

Amy: ................

Zoe: Guess that answers your question...

Just then, Knuckles accidentally fell on top of Sonic and got thrown outside the main room. When we reach the room, it was back in mess.

Silver: Oh come on!!! We just cleaned that!!!

Sonic: Blame the scaredy cat...

Knux: It's not my fault why Y/n scred me!!!

Me: It's not my fault your afraid of shadows or ghost...

Silver: That's it!!! I'm done cleaning this for the last 10th times!!!

Me: Guess what Sonic... *smirk*

Sonic: What?

Me: You and Knuckles will do the cleaning or I'll feed you to the sharks myself...

Sonic: Oh yeah? If you can even!!!

Me: Watch me... Be careful on what you are sayin... think of who is afraid of the water between us... *left*