8

•5 years Passed•

Finally!!! After all these years, I'm finally 14!!! I become prettier and more mature, but I don't know why I'm excited as I turn 14 last year... "Everyone stays their 15 years old self after the Earth has been hit, Y/n..." Cream reminded as we eat breakfast. "How about the elders?" I ask as I finish. "I stay at my 30's, dear...Every adults too..." Vanilla answer as she wash the dishes. "Why do you guys stay at your ages anyway? That sounds impossible..." I ask once again as I finish my food.

"Well... because the planet have been hit by a Young Forever Lazer 3000 created by Dr. Gerald Robotnick from space until Dr. Eggman reopened the machine and hit the planet Earth. Along with us...The people didn't seem to mind if they are young so we all leave it blank..." Zoe explained. I just nod in understanding before the four of us left. "Come back home safely dears!!!" Vanilla reminded as she wave to us before we wave back.

While we walk to HQ, I start talking to my thoughts again.

Something is not right... why do I feel like I forgot someone...my friends wouldn't tell me who it was or avoid the subject... I try to remember but all I saw is his red crimson eyes... I keep dreaming him every night, but why can't I remember who he is... the way he save me that time... the way he protect me in my dreams... did that happen in reality...

I am part of Sonic's team now. At first, I felt like I trust someone else besides them, but after they save me from whoever Dr. Eggster is, I joined the team. I'm officially a full-trained professional fighter since I copy every move that the image do in my head. It was kinda helpful, even I don't know his name. As I battle with Sonic before, I wasn't focusing on him...I was focus copying what the guy move in my head. And when the guys stop, I already beat Sonic down. I didn't knew what happen but I was amazing , they said. I tried practicing moves without the image's help and I can't believe I did it!

I aslo wonder...

Why do I feel like my golden ring is telling me something... even it doesn't talk, but seeing those dreams and nightmares every year is a hint... if only I could see the past... if only I could see his face... if only I remember who he is... I'm sure it's a guy... I just can't remember... I feel like someone hit me with an amnesia inator...

My thoughts were cut once we reach the headquarters. As always, just sitting next to the window and stare at the village. I feel like I save someone in that village before... I wonder who it was... I didn't even got his name... "Y/n!!! Earth to Y/n!!!" I snapped back to reality when Sonic flick his fingers at me. "What is it?" I ask calmly. "Aren't you listening, Y/n? I said that if you would like to come with us in the village..." he repeated one more time.

"For what?" I ask as I look to everyone. "To hang around silly!!! A friend always eat out witht his/her other friends if I do say so myself!!!" Amy explained as she pause with pleasure.

Friend...

Friend...

That word...

It seems familiar to me...

"Uuuhhhh... sure?" I answer confusedly before we decided to leave before lunch.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

As we are just talking as we walk in the village, I saw a fountain in the center of the town. I saw lots of couple hugging...

That's strange... Why did I feel like I did something here...

"Are you looking at the Love Fountain?" Amy ask as she put her hand around your shoulder. I nod before she continue "Are you looking for a guy already? Because that Fountain can sure help you find love~". "I raise my eyebrows at her before looking back to the couples.