| Copyright |©

| Copyright |©

This book is a work of fiction. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book can be copied or reproduced in any form without the consent of the publisher. The story is only published on Wattpad. Please let me know if you have seen a copy of this in another website or book. Your support of the author's rights is appreciated.

WARNING: This story contains mature content that is not suitable for young audience.

This story is the sequel to the story "The Emancipation of Tune | Volume 1 |. Please read the first book before going here so you can catch up. To the readers who have been waiting for this book, thank you for your unending support. This is also to inform you that this book is not edited and any rude comments about its grammar and the story itself will be removed. If you see any grammatical error, point it out in a polite manner. If you are not into rough drafts and grammatical errors, I am not holding you back on reading this. I just want a friendly environment for the story and for the readers to enjoy. Thank you very much.

Book cover photo: found on Pinterest

Book cover made by: LittlePumpkinWriter

Happy reading! :)