5th Note: Pull the Strings

If you have virgin eyes, better skip this chapter. Hahaha. I warned you. This is just a taste of what is coming in this story and it is already hot and burning! ;) Enjoy! Play the song, Do it for me, by Rosenfeld. It fits perfectly for this chapter.

Caralei Romano

Take off your clothes

Give me your trust

Look me in the eyes and confess your lust

~ Rosenfeld

The moment Montessoro walked into the bathroom and heard the shower running, I blew a huge breath, my brain mushy and my body was on fire. My core clenched at the thought of him being sweet and careful with me, looking for my well-being first before his own. I knew he was controlling himself with the way he walked stiffly with his jaw clenched and his body rigid. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me. That was a fact. I was disappointed that he never pushed through, only kissing me until I was breathless. I could feel his hardness, how good he felt against mine. I wet my lips at that. Getting intimate with Montessoro was way more different than my past flings. Every man I had been with were flings. That was that. No dates. No intimacy. Just pure sex. One night stands. And now that I have Montessoro, it was frustrating for me to see him hold back. I knew he was scared; scared that I would break down if we do it because of the trauma and all the shitty things I have been through. Sex was a way for me to cope up before. A way to make myself loved and feel powerful. However, once done, I would dig myself a little deeper down my own grave of regret. I touched my lips, swollen by his addicting kisses. I could feel my face turn red just reliving what he has done to me now. He can be gentle and he can be hard for me. He was perfect. He can do things to me without me asking and I was lucky to have him now. Will he love me until the end though? I know sex can keep a man and I was afraid, one day, he'll be gone. One day, he can walk away from me and I will be left again stripped bare.

"Screw this!" I jumped out of the bed and took off my shirt and shorts leaving me on my black lacy underwear and black bra. We've been dating for two months now and I never had anything past breaking the sexual barriers with him. He would hold himself back or bring me to ecstasy without relieving himself. Just by seeing him adjust himself, groan or just walk to the bathroom with a bulge in his pants made me think how strong he was and how painful it must have been for him. I opened the bathroom door as quietly as a mouse. Tip-toeing on the bathroom floor, I could see his silhouette in the foggy glass shower doors. I could make out his figure of him leaning against the walls. A gasp escaped my lips as I figured out what he was doing. He's relieving himself.

"Montessoro?" I called his name in an attempt to make myself known I was there and I heard him groan before I saw him stroke himself faster. Oh my God! I grew hot just seeing him like that, vulnerable and in pleasure just because of me. Me! Just by my voice! No man has ever been affected by me other than him.I gripped the metallic handle of the glass door and slid in open, revealing a naked Roman God in front of me, his muscles hard and flexing.

"Fuck!" His eyes grew wide as I entered the shower room, his hand still gripping his proud member. He, then, quickly turned away, his back facing me and his ass in full view. I bit my lip, blushing at what I was doing but confident enough to know I wanted to have this with him. He turned back around, completely facing me and I had to control myself from looking down at his member. Damn. He's blessed down there.