3rd Note: Hammer

Always, I'll care ~ Jeremy Zucker

Gabriel Montessoro

I arrived at Caralei's house all restless and nervous. Caralei was waiting at the door with her lips pressed together as if she was as guilty as I was for hiding the truth to them.

"Okay, you two. Take a seat." Matt pointed at the love seat that was set in front of them to make us face them three. Both Caralei and I went to sit down quietly, me trying to be as calm as possible. Percyla who was sitting on the left facing me was smiling but a glint of mischief made her eyes twinkle. Em who was on the right side of the white sofa was smirking with her arms crossed like she wanted me to be roasted to death. Matt who sat in the middle of the two ladies was the terrifying one with his brows furrowed together in anger and his deadly glares shooting daggers at the both of us.

"Matt-" I tried to make the air less tense but I was completely cut off by his glare and with Caralei holding my hand. I looked at her in curiosity and she shook her head before looking down.

"Shut up, Gabriel." Matt snapped head towards me and I looked down in guilt. Why were we acting like children who broke our mother's favorite plate? I looked up again and Matt's gaze never left me.

"You are both unbelievable." Matt started, his eyes narrowed at me.

"We're sorry." Caralei spoke and looked at Matt at the three who was ready to grill us.

"You have been hiding your identities from us for months! How can we act cool with that, Caralei? We never knew and if we knew, hell! We could have supported you. Why didn't you tell us anything?" His voice softened as he looked at the woman who was looking down on her lap.

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" Percyla spoke this time and Em rubbed her nape out of stress.

"You guys! Chill the fuck out. They obviously did it coz they're shy and embarrassed that people who are CEO's in their respective companies are artists! Imagine if you're in their position. Plus, they might have done it because of you two acting like police on them. Am I right?" Em defended us looking at her two best friends beside her.

"Yeah. I really apologize for hiding this from you all. I just wanted to rediscover myself and it was refreshing to sing without anyone knowing who I really am." Caralei added.

"See? I told you so. You're overreacting, Matt." Em sighed. Then, she looked at me, her smirk a devious one.

"You, on the other hand, have been hiding it really good. You change your voice, you haven't made a face reveal and you even managed to juggle your time in work and your music career without anyone noticing. How did you do it? And how did you make Caralei sing again?" She tilted her head. I felt Caralei squeeze my hand and I held her hand tight, intertwining our hands together.

"I was always into music so I think of it as a hobby more than a job. She chose to sing on her own. I just showed her and reminded her what music can do to someone. She likes to sing before. I just helped her get out of her shell. I'm really sorry for hiding this to you all."

"If I hadn't listened to your song on repeat, I wouldn't have recognized her voice. It's been a long time since she last sang." Matt pointed out and I smiled. So that's how they found out.

"Yeah. She looks better now, though. I mean, except for that red mark on her face now coz of what her stupid fan did, she really looks radiant."

"Thank you." Caralei smiled this time.

"So you didn't force Caralei to sing?" Percyla asked this time.

"No. He didn't force me, Per. I really did want this." The love of my life answered for me.