Desperate

My heart was beating fast and I couldn't hold back the tears cascading down my face. I didn't know these men, I couldn't trust them. They couldn't know who I was. They can't know. They'll make me go back. I can't go back. I won't.

I couldn't hear Hizashi attempting to calm me. I didn't notice Shota leaving the room to get help. I had one thought.

I have to get out of here
Now!

I felt the energy from before, the mist appeared and the blond man looked up. I could see him as a teen, probably highschool age. He was crying, his mouth covered by some sort of bandage. Someone was yelling about how loud he was. How he'd never be a hero with such an annoying quirk.

With my newfound energy I jumped up from the bed, ripping the IV from my wrist. This time the mist didn't disappear. I ran from the room not looking back, I fan past staff members trying to grab at me, each time their hands touched me a new mist appeared. I hear screaming and sobs behind me. More people, more mist, more screaming.

I found the stairwell and jumped a railing, landing hard 2 floors below me. My ankle hurt, but I couldn't stop. I kept running, faster and faster. My heart racing, I found an emergency exit and slammed into it, opening with a loud siren. I couldn't stop, couldn't think.

I was at the back of the hospital, I ran through some alleyways, I jumped a trashcan, scaring a cat. I ran into a road, barely avoiding being hit. I kept running. I didn't know where I was going, I didn't care. I'm not going back. They can't make me.

I finally looked at my surroundings. Seemed to be near an outdoor mall. I started walking, my breath labored, my arms stinging. I hadn't noticed my wrist bleeding until I felt warm liquid flow down my hands. People were looking at me. I was wearing a hospital gown and was covered in bandages.

Ignoring their stares I walked into a store. It had decent clothed but I didn't have any money. Oh fucking well.

I grabbed some jeans, a jacket, a v neck shirt and some red Converse. I headed towards a door in the back of the store that read 'employees only'. As I was opening the door someone grabbed my wrist.

"What do you think your doing?"

I turned towards the store employee. I felt their energy flowing through me. I used all of my force, pushing them with all my might. They went flying back hitting the wall opposite me. Someone rushed to the unconscious employee.

"What the hell?" I thought. "No time to stop."

I ran through the door, quickly finding a back exit. I ran a couple blocks, stopping in an alley. I put my newfound clothes on. Wishing I'd grabbed underwear. I threw my gown in the trash. Pulling the green hood up. The jacket was big on me so it covered most of my face.

Wtf do I do now?