Wandering

Izuku's POV

I've been walking around for a couple hours now, the sun's beginning to set and I still have no idea where I am.

I've been trying to piece together everything that's been happening. But none of this makes sense to me. I mean sure it's not unheard of for people to develop quirks late, but why this one? It has nothing to do with either of my parents quirks. Could it be some sort of mutation? Can that even happen?

And what happened earlier? I pushed that employee like 15 feet away from me like it was nothing. Maybe it has something to do with that energy I keep feeling. Could this be enhancing my strength in some way? Does that mean I've just suddenly developed 2 quirks? 2 quirks that have nothing to do with my family's quirks?

Maybe I'm adopted.

That's a whole other problem I don't want to deal with right now.

Why would it take so long for these to manifest? Is there like a trigger? I mean I did almost die. But I've almost died on a couple occasions. Or at least I felt like I was dying.

Are there other people who've developed seemingly random quirks? I'm sure there has to be, and if there are then maybe th-

I walked into something solid, falling backwards before someone grabbed my arm

"Ahhh" I yelped.

"Oh I'm terribly sorry. Are you alright" the taller guy asked.

"Ye-yeah" I stammered.

I looked up to see a tall dude with dark blue hair and square glasses. He was looking at his hand.

I looked too, there was blood. I looked down to realize that there was blood staining the green sleeves of my jacket and muddy brown color.

"Oh uh I-I'm sorry, I didn't um well i-"

"You're injured" he exclaimed, cutting me off.

"Well only a little so I'm ok" I replied quieter then I intended.

"I must insist that you seek medical assistance immediately" he said, waving his hands around.

The sudden movement made me flinch and he stopped.

"Are you alright" he asked in a softer tone.

"Yea uh really I'm fine so I should uhh get going then" I started to back away from him.

"You're still bleeding" he said taking a step forward. "If you don't take care of your injuries the they might become worse" he stated matter-of-factly. "You need a to go to a hospital to have them checked out and properly cleaned."

"I don't...like.... Uh doctors?" This guy isn't giving up.

He was still for a moment, looking at my face. I tilted my head down a little to hide my face behind my hair.

Does this guy know? Is that why he's being so insistent?

"Well then may I at least attempt to help" he asked.

"What?" Like seriously what?

"As I stated before you need medical treatment, if you are impartial to doctors then perhaps I can assist you" a small smile came to his lips.

"I uh, I don't even know you. Why would you help me?" Is this guy serious?

" My name is Tenya Iida, and I feel it is the right thing to do to help those in need" he said proudly. "Will you allow me to help you?"

Ok so he is serious. Maybe he's telling the truth, in which case I get some bandages and bail. I can find somewhere to sleep tonight and figure out a plan tomorrow. On the other hand he could be lying and he might just be trying to kidnap me. If he is he's a very persistent kidnapper.

At this point I don't really care. I'm tired and sore. He came kidnap me if he wants.

"S-sure" I finally answered.

"Alright" he stood a little taller (somehow). "May I ask your name?"

Lie

"Oh um, my name? My name is... Um, it's Katsuki" fucking really!?! That's the only name I can think of, really??

"Oh well, it's nice to meet you Katsuki, right this way" he made a fast hand gesture pointing down the sidewalk.

Guess I'm doing this now.