What Is This?

Tenyas POV

This boy's rather peculiar. He seemed rather apprehensive to come with me, which I quite understandable saying as I am a complete stranger. Perhaps I can determine some way to appease his nerves.

I looked at him from the corner of my eye, his hair hung long out of his hood as he kept his head low. He's keeping his hands in his pockets and his arms close to himself so it's hard to deduce the state of his injuries.

He's sort of dragging his feet, and seems to be mumbling something.

"What was that?" He jumps at the sound of my voice.

His eyes meet mine, wide and fearful. "Oh nothing." He looks ahead of us. "Sorry"

"So Katsuki, what caused your injuries?" I asked with a side glance.

"What???" He said really confused. "Oh yea, um I... Uh fell. On the ground." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh" it sounded like he was lying.

I'm not sure if I can trust him. But he still needs my help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

I forgot my fake name. This is bad. He probably knows. Should I play it cool? Maybe I should bail.

We kept walking in silence. We're in a nicer part of town. Is this dude rich? His name did sound kinda familiar.

"Actually the Iida family have been hero's for generations. It runs in our blood" he exclaimed proudly. "My brother is the pro hero Ingenium."

I really need to stop mumbling

"Oh- uh cool." Usually I'd be ecstatic, I love hero's. But today is just not my day and I do not want to deal with any more heros.

Looking back down I finally notices the engines on his calves. I can't outrun him. Would he chase me if I ran?

I need an excuse to leave.

"Do you know what time it is?" I try to sound nonchalant.

He pulls his phone out and turns the screen on. "10:47" he looks over at me.

I put my hand to my head like I forgot something. "Man I'm going to be late, my curfew is at 11" please believe me.

He stopped walking, so I stopped too. He was looking at me with intense eyes. "We're about a block away from my house and you're injured, I'm sure your parents will understand."

As if

"Still I should probably get going" I put on a fake smile to hide my sudden anxiety.

He also smiled as he put his hand out. I looked down to see his phone before looking back up, confused.

"Here, you can use my phone to call you parents. You're still bleeding quite a bit. After you're patched up I'd be happy to escort you home, my quirk will make it much faster." His voice was kind yet stern.

I looked between his phone and his face. I brought my hand out of my pocket but decided against reaching for his phone.

"No it's ok, they might still be working anyways."

He just nodded and put his phone back into his pocket. He turned like he was going to start walking but then looked back at me, waiting.

He only started walking when I did.

Maybe I can make a run for it when we get to his house. Maybe his family isn't even home. Just try to calm down.

I glanced over at him only to find him doing the same. I quickly looked away but could still feel his eyes on me. He's not letting me out of his sight. Great.

He suddenly stopped and I stopped with him. He turned to the gate next to me and pushed it open. I looked up to see a HUGE house. There was a long driveway  that led up to the house. Not quite a mansion but damn.

"Th-this is your house?" I asked, still staring at it.

"Yes" was all he said.

He was waiting for me to walk through past the gate before he did. I did just that and hear the gate close and lock behind me.

The lights were on in the house, meaning his family was probably home. Meaning I'm about to walk into a house full of heros.

This should be fun.